Electro-Pneumatic Positioners Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023
Electro-Pneumatic Positioners Market – Forecasts from 2018 to 2023 report comprehensively analyzes the Electro-Pneumatic Positioners industry over the next 6 years. The market was valued at US$0.839 billion in the year 2017 an is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.01% during the forecast period to reach a market size of US$0.973 billion by the end of the year 2022. The report takes industry experts views into account while presenting the 360° view of market detailing market forecast, trends, and opportunities over the period 2017 to 2022. The report analyzes various factors driving and restraining the market, opportunities which exist in the current economic scenario, porter’s five forces analysis, industry value chain structure, supplier, and industry outlook.
This section provides comprehensive market dynamics through an overview section along with growth drivers, challenges, and opportunities which exist in the current market. This section of the report also provides supplier and industry outlook; key industry and regional regulations which are determining the product specifications and a brief technological aspect of Electro-Pneumatic Positioners. Complete industry analysis has also been covered by Porter’s five forces model as a part of this report section.
The segmentation for Electro-Pneumatic Positioners market has been done as follows:
- By type:
- Level Type
- Rotary Type
- By mounting type:
- Offset Mounted
- Centrally Mounted
- By end-user industry:
- Oil and Gas
- By geography:
- North America
- South America
- Europe Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key industry players profiled as part of the report are:
- SAMSON AG
- Valve Accessories & Controls, Inc.
- Spirax-Sarco Limited
- SMC Corporation of America
- A-T Controls, Inc.
- List is not exhaustive*
Reasons to buy the report:
- Global and regional market analysis with forecasts and trends over the next six years
- Latest trends and developments covered comprehensively
- Macro and Micro factors have been studied meticulously affecting the Electro-Pneumatic Positioners market
- Complete market engineering along with market share and profiles of major market players
- Post purchase support for three months and three hours of telephonic support with analysts
- Customization option (Region and Country specific reports for the same topic)