Your shopping cart is empty!
Market Research Analyst
The Market Research Analyst is responsible for interpreting data, writing reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. To complete this task, the analyst works with the client or individually to understand the requirements, define and document business objectives. The associate will also be responsible for the qualitative and quantitative research techniques and data interpretation and produce substantiated recommendations.
· Deliver comprehensive market research studies
· Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
· Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
· Making presentations, samples, spreadsheets, and other relevant documents necessary to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
· Applying statistical models to forecast the market size and interpret the data along with presenting a detailed analysis of the same
· Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in the Market Research industry with exposure to multiple domains will be an added advantage
· Strong analytical and report writing skills
· Strong communication skills
· Expertise with Excel and other statistical tools
· B.Tech and/or MBA and B.A. or M.A. (Economics) will be preferred
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Regular shift and 5 days working
CTC: As per the industry standards
If interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.