Asia Pacific (APAC) Print Labels Market - Forecasts from 2017 to 2022
Asia Pacific print labels market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.02% from US$13.668 billion in 2017 expected to reach US$19.193 billion by 2022. Due to the continued rapid expansion of Chinese and Indian label demand, Asia Pacific print labels market will witness the fastest growth rate over the forecast period. High economic growth in emerging economies, rising disposable income, and growing health awareness are some of the key factors augmenting the demand for packaged food and beverage products, which in turn has boosted the demand for print labels in the region. Increasing aging population, especially in Japan, has escalated the need for more healthcare services, coupled with the increased use of cosmeceuticals, is impacting the demand for print labels by end-use industries.
The report provides a brief introduction of the market and deals with detailed research methodology for calculating market size and forecasts, secondary data sources used and the primary inputs which were taken for data validation. This section also outlines various segments which have been covered as part of the report.
The next section provides comprehensive market dynamics through an overview section along with growth drivers, challenges and opportunities which exist in the current market. This section of the report also provides global and regional regulations which are determining the market growth and industry value chain analysis of wind automation market. Complete industry analysis has also been covered through Porter’s five forces model as a part of this report section.
Competitive intelligence section deals with major players in the market, their market shares, growth strategies, products, financials, and recent investments among others. Key five industry participants profiled as part of this section are Mondi, Avery Dennison, CCL Industries, Innovia Films and Bemis.
In the report, Asia Pacific print labels market has been segmented on the basis of type, printing technology, end-use industry, and geography as follows:
- Pressure Sensitive Labels
- In-Mold Labels
- Wet-Glued Labels
- Sleeve Labels
- Multi-Part Tracking Labels
By Printing Technology
By End-Use Indsutry
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Care
- Household Care
- Consumer Electronics
- South Korea
Key questions answered by the report
- What will be the Asia Pacific (APAC) Print Labels Market size from 2017 to 2022?
- How are the major drivers and restraints affecting the Asia Pacific (APAC) Print Labels Market and the opportunities which exist for key vendors?
- Which segment and region will drive or lead the market growth and why?
- A comprehensive analysis of competitive landscape and key market participants’ behaviour
- Key strategies being adopted by vendors, with in-depth analysis along with their impact on competition and market growth
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Supplier Outlook
4.6. Industry Outlook
4.7. Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
4.8. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.9. Industry Regulations
5. Asia Pacific Print Labels Market Forecast by Type (US$ billion)
5.1. Pressure Sensitive Labels
5.2. In-Mold Labels
5.3. Wet-Glued Labels
5.4. Sleeve Labels
5.5. Multi-Part Tracking Labels
6. Asia Pacific Print Labels Market Forecast by Printing Technology (US$ billion)
7. Asia Pacific Print Labels Market Forecast by End-Use Industry (US$ billion)
7.2. Food and Beverage
7.3. Personal Care
7.5. Household Care
7.6. Consumer Electronics
8. Asia Pacific Print Labels Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
8.4. South Korea
9. Competitive Intelligence
9.1. Investment Analysis
9.2. Recent Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. Company Profiles
10.2. Avery Dennison
10.3. CCL Industries
10.4. Innovia Films