Global Indoor Air Quality Monitor Market – Industry Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts to 2023
Global Indoor Air Quality Monitor market is projected to grow from US$2.806 billion in 2018 to US$3.995 billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 7.32% over the forecast period. This research study examines the Indoor Air Quality Monitor market on the basis of various segments - by product, pollutant type, end user, and geography. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been mentioned to provide an exhaustive picture of the market. Furthermore, the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments, have been provided in this report. The report also analyzes key players in the Indoor Air Quality Monitor market. The report provides comprehensive forecast up to the period 2023 for various key segments, with 2017 as base year.
The report provides brief introduction of the market and deals with detailed research methodology for calculating market size and forecasts, secondary data sources used and the primary inputs which were taken for data validation. This section also outlines various segmentations which have been covered as part of the report.
This section provides comprehensive market dynamics through an overview section along with growth drivers, challenges and opportunities which exist in the current market. This section of the report also provides supplier and industry outlook as a whole; key industry, global and regional regulations which are determining the market growth and a brief technological aspect of Indoor Air Quality Monitor. Complete industry analysis has also been covered through Porter’s five forces model as a part of this report section.
Segments covered under the Indoor Air Quality Monitor market report are as below:
By Pollutant Type
- North America
- South America
- Europe Middle East and Africa
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key questions answered by the report
- What will be the global Indoor Air Quality Monitor market size between 2018 and 2023?
- How are the major drivers and restraints affecting the global Indoor Air Quality Monitor market and the opportunities which exist for key vendors?
- Which segment and region will drive or lead the market growth and why?
- A comprehensive analysis of competitive landscape and key market participants’ behaviour
- Key strategies being adopted by vendors, with in-depth analysis along with their impact on competition and market growth
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
4.6. Industry Regulations
4.7. Technology Overview
4.8. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Global Indoor Air Quality Monitor Market Forecast by Product (US$ billion)
6. Global Indoor Air Quality Monitor Market Forecast by Pollutant Type (US$ billion)
7. Global Indoor Air Quality Monitor Market Forecast by End-User (US$ billion)
8. Global Indoor Air Quality Monitor Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
8.1.1. North America
8.1.2. South America
8.2. Europe Middle East and Africa
8.2.2. Middle East and Africa
8.3. Asia Pacific
9. Competitive Intelligence
9.1. Market Share of Key Players
9.2. Investment Analysis
9.3. Recent Deals
9.4. Strategies of Key Players
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Horiba Ltd.
10.4. Teledyne Technologies
10.6. Siemens AG
10.7. Thermo Fisher Scientific