Smart Appliances Market - Forecasts from 2017 to 2022
Smart appliances market is projected to grow to US$36.846 billion by 2022 from US$17.324 billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 16.29% over the forecast period. Smart appliances are equipped with next-generation technology that enables them to communicate with the tablets or smartphones and allow users to control these appliances remotely, providing enhanced convenience, security, and efficiency. One of the main advantages of switching to Smart Appliances is the advantage of optimal energy consumption. Government regulations regarding energy consumption, advancement in electronics and communication technologies and increasing purchasing power of consumers and changing lifestyle are some of the factors propelling the demand for these solutions over the forecast period. Increasing global energy demand has facilitated the higher adoption of smart home appliances, as they enable real-time communication to shift the operations time to off-peak periods or to operate the device at low frequencies. Conversely, the major restraining factor limiting the growth of the market is the lack of awareness regarding these products. However, industry players have adopted several new marketing strategies such as promotional campaigns and advertising programs in an attempt to create awareness and foster the growth of this market.
This section of the report presents detailed research methodology for calculating market size and forecasts, secondary data sources used and the primary inputs which were taken for data validation. This section also outlines various segments which have been covered as part of the report.
The next section provides comprehensive market dynamics through an overview section along with growth drivers, challenges and opportunities which exist in the current market. This section of the report also provides global and regional regulations which are determining the market growth and industry value chain analysis of wind automation market. Complete industry analysis has also been covered through Porter’s five forces model as a part of this report section.
The major players discussed in this report are General Electric, LG Electronics, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung, and Whirlpool Corporation among others.
Smart appliances market has been segmented by type, technology, end user, and geography:
- Smart Home Appliances
- Smart Kitchen Appliances
By End User
- North America
- South America
- Europe Middle East and Africa
- The Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key questions answered by the report
- What will be the smart appliances market size from 2017 to 2022?
- How are the major drivers and restraints affecting the smart appliances market growth and the opportunities which exist for key vendors?
- Which segment and region will drive or lead the market growth and why?
- A comprehensive analysis of competitive landscape and key market participants’ behaviour
- Key strategies being adopted by vendors, with in-depth analysis along with their impact on competition and market growth
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Supplier Outlook
4.6. Industry Outlook
4.7. Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
4.8. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Smart Appliances Market Forecast by Type (US$ billion)
5.1. Smart Home Appliances
5.2. Smart Kitchen Appliances
6. Smart Appliances Market Forecast by Technology (US$ billion)
7. Smart Appliances Market Forecast by End User (US$ billion)
8. Smart Appliances Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
8.1.1. North America
8.1.2. South America
8.2. Europe Middle East and Africa
8.2.2. Middle East and Africa
8.3. Asia Pacific
9. Competitive Intelligence
9.1. Investment Analysis
9.2. Recent Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. Company Profiles
10.1. General Electric
10.2. LG Electronics
10.3. Panasonic Corporation
10.4. Samsung Electronics
10.5. Whirlpool Corporation
10.6. Electrolux AB