China probiotics market is estimated to be valued at US$8,149.466 million in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.81% to reach a market size of US$13,527.100 million by 2025. Probiotics are effective in improving gut-related disorders related to digestion, intestinal tracts, and bowel function. Growing awareness regarding the relationship between diet and health is augmenting the demand for probiotic food and beverage products and dietary supplements that enhance health while providing basic nutrition. The rising consumption of processed food, poor lifestyle patterns, and increased level of information from health authorities and media on nutrition and the link between health and diet has increased the demand for probiotics in functional food and beverages. The increasing consumption of meat and other livestock products is boosting the growth of the market as the probiotics in the animal husbandry industry ensure the proper health of animals to eliminate the constant threat of disease outbreaks.
|Market size value in 2019||US$8,149.466 million|
|Market size value in 2025||US$13,527.100 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.81% from 2019 to 2025|
|Forecast Unit (Value)||USD Million|
|Segments covered||Ingredient, Form, Application, And End-User|
|Companies covered||Yakult, i-Health, Danone, Probi AB, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S|
|Customization scope||Free report customization with purchase|
Unique reasons to buy China probiotics market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of China probiotics market -
1. The forecast period is from 2020 to 2025 with 2019 as the base year.
2. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
3. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.
Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
All our studies come with 2 months of analyst support.
We are in compliance with the global privacy laws.