Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Solution (Control And Monitoring Cloud Services, Risk And Compliance Management, Data Security, Threat Protection, Others), By Service (Infrastructure As A Service, Platform As A Service, Software As A Service), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)), By End User (BFSI, Government, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Goods, Education, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Oct 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616110
- Pages : 145
The Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) market is projected to show steady growth during the forecast period.
Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs) are security solutions that sit between an organization's on-premises infrastructure and a cloud provider's infrastructure. They allow organizations to extend their security policies to the cloud and enforce them at the point of access. CASBs offer a variety of security features, including firewalls, authentication, web application firewalls (WAFs), and data loss prevention (DLP). CASBs are essential for organizations that are using cloud services. They help to protect against cloud-based threats, enforce security policies, and ensure compliance with regulations. CASBs play a critical role in helping organizations to protect their data and applications in the cloud. They provide a comprehensive security solution that can help organizations to mitigate the risks associated with cloud computing.
The Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) market is growing rapidly, fueled by the increasing adoption of these technologies. CASB solutions provide organizations with visibility into and control over their cloud usage, and they can help protect cloud-based data and applications from unauthorized access and attack. As the adoption of cloud-based applications and services expands, so does the risk of cyberattacks. This is because cloud-based applications and services are often exposed to the public internet. CASB solutions can help organizations to protect their cloud-based data and applications from unauthorized access and attack.
- Increasing adoption of cloud services: As more organizations adopt cloud services, the need for CASBs to secure these services increases. CASBs provide a way for organizations to extend their security policies beyond their infrastructure and enforce them in the cloud.
- Growing concerns about data security: With the increasing amount of data being stored in the cloud, there is a growing concern about data security. CASBs offer a way to secure data in the cloud and prevent data breaches.
- Need for compliance with regulations: Cloud access security brokers (CASBs) can help organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements by providing visibility and control over cloud data.
- Rise in cyber-attacks: Cyber-attacks are becoming more sophisticated and frequent. CASBs offer a way to protect against these attacks by providing real-time threat detection and prevention.
- Increasing demand for integrated security solutions: Organizations are seeking integrated security solutions for holistic protection. CASBs offer a way to integrate multiple types of security policy enforcement, including firewalls, authentication, web application firewalls (WAFs), and data loss prevention (DLP), into a single solution.
Products offered by key companies:
- Symantec offers CloudSOC as a Cloud Access Security Intermediary (CASB) that empowers organizations to safely embrace cloud applications and IaaS to meet their administrative compliance requirements with an industry-driving arrangement that incorporates the rest of their endeavor security.
- Bitglass' Total Cloud Security Stage is the main secure access administration edge offering that joins a Gartner-MQ-Driving cloud access security specialist, the world's just on-gadget secure web passage, and zero trust network admittance to get any connection.
Prominent growth in the Data security segment within the cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) market:
The data security segment is a prominent growth driver in the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) market. With the increasing amount of data being stored in the cloud, there is a growing concern about data security. CASBs offer a way to secure data in the cloud and prevent data breaches. Many industries have regulations that require them to protect sensitive data. CASBs can help organizations comply with these regulations by providing visibility and control over data in the cloud. CASBs offer a way to protect against these attacks by providing real-time threat detection and prevention. Organizations are looking for integrated security solutions that can provide end-to-end protection. CASBs offer a way to integrate multiple types of security policy enforcement, including data loss prevention (DLP), into a single solution.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a significant share of the cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) market:
The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a significant share of the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) market. The region is the fastest-growing market for CASBs, fueled by the rising popularity of cloud-based services and growing awareness of data security risks. Organizations in the Asia-Pacific region are increasingly looking for integrated security solutions that can provide end-to-end protection. CASBs offer a way to integrate multiple types of security policy enforcement, including data loss prevention (DLP), into a single solution. Many countries in the Asia-Pacific region have regulations that require them to protect sensitive data. CASBs can help organizations comply with these regulations by providing visibility and control over data in the cloud.
- In June 2023, the Skyhigh Security Security Service Edge (SSE) portfolio finished the Australian Data Security Enlisted Assessors Program (IRAP) assessment to the and accomplished Safeguarded security order level.
- In September 2020, Forcepoint One’s Dynamic Client Assurance brought standard UAM and insider danger insurance with a SaaS-based arrangement intended for the programmable cloud highlighting lightweight specialist, no approach setup through worked in Marks of Conduct and constant examination for a complete perspective on risk action to get representatives and basic information in the present remote work time.
- By Solution
- Control and Monitoring Cloud Services
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Data Security
- Threat Protection
- By Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- By End User
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Process
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKER MARKET, BY SOLUTION
5.2. Control and Monitoring Cloud Services
5.3. Risk and Compliance Management
5.4. Data Security
5.5. Threat Protection
6. CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKER MARKET, BY SERVICE
6.2. Infrastructure as a Service
6.3. Platform as a Service
6.4. Software as a Service
7. CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKER MARKET, BY ENTERPRISE SIZE
7.2. Large Enterprises
7.3. Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
8. CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKER MARKET, BY END-USER
8.5. IT & Telecommunication
8.7. Retail & Consumer Goods
9. CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKER MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
9.2. North America
9.2.1. United States
9.3. South America
9.4.1. United Kingdom
9.5. Middle East and Africa
9.5.1. Saudi Arabia
9.6. Asia Pacific
9.6.4. South Korea
10. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
10.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
10.2. Market Share Analysis
10.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
11. COMPANY PROFILES
11.1. Bitglass, Inc.
11.2. Broadcom Corporation
11.6. Lookout, Inc.
11.7. Microsoft Corporation
11.9. Proofpoint, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Cloud Security Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Jul 2023|
|Cloud Professional Services Market Size: Report, 2023-2028||Aug 2023|
|Cloud Computing Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Jun 2023|
|Cloud Firewall Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2023 - 2028||Jul 2023|
|Cloud Connector Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|