India farm equipment market is expected to reach US$25,528.198 million by 2024 from US$22,219.430 million in 2018 at a CAGR of 2.34%. Agriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Although the contribution of agriculture in the total GDP has decreased, it still employs the largest number of people. Also, the population of India is growing at a fast rate which will ultimately mean an increase in the demand for food. The use of farm equipment can help in improving the quality and in reducing the time for agriculture. Furthermore, the increasing technological advancement in the farm equipment is also augmenting the market growth to continue in the forecasted period. However, the high cost of equipment and the growing market for used/second-hand equipment is a restraint in the growth of the market.
India farm equipment market can be segmented based on type, function, and application period.
Unique reasons to buy India farm equipment market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of India farm equipment market -
1. The forecast period is from 2019 to 2024 with 2018 as the base year.
2. Leading industry trends and regulations, key business opportunities, drivers and restraints.
3. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
4. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across regions and industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.