Medical Aesthetic Devices Market Size, Share, Opportunities And Trends By Product Type (Aesthetic Lasers, Energy-Based Devices, Skin Tightening And Body Contouring Devices, Facial Aesthetic Devices, Aesthetic Implants, Others), By Application (Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Pigmentation And Tattoo Removal, Body Contouring And Cellulite Reduction, Breast Enhancement, Others), By End-Users (Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, Cosmetic Centers, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Apr 2023
- Report Code : KSI061614877
- Pages : 140
Medical aesthetic devices refer to a range of technologies and devices used for enhancing physical appearance through non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures. These devices are used by healthcare professionals such as dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and cosmetic practitioners to improve the appearance of skin, hair, and other physical features. The market for medical aesthetic devices is rapidly expanding, driven by a growing demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures and advancements in technology that make these procedures safer and more effective.
The use of medical aesthetic devices has become increasingly popular in recent years, as people are seeking to enhance their physical appearance without the need for invasive surgery. These devices offer a range of benefits, including faster recovery times, fewer side effects, and more natural-looking results. They can be used for a variety of procedures, such as skin rejuvenation, hair removal, and body contouring. The medical aesthetic devices market is also driven by a growing acceptance of cosmetic treatments, as more people are becoming aware of the benefits of these procedures and are willing to invest in their appearance.
The medical aesthetic devices market is driven by growing demand for non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures and increasing acceptance of cosmetic treatments.
Growing demand for non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures- The demand for non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures is increasing due to their safety and effectiveness. Medical aesthetic devices such as laser systems, radiofrequency devices, and ultrasound devices are used for a wide range of procedures, including hair removal, skin tightening, and body contouring. These devices offer faster recovery times, fewer side effects, and more natural-looking results, which is driving the demand for these procedures. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the number of non-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States increased by 11% from 2019 to 2020, despite the COVID-19 pandemic. This suggests a growing demand for non-invasive procedures.
Increasing acceptance of cosmetic treatments- There is a growing acceptance of cosmetic treatments, as people are becoming more aware of the benefits of these procedures and are willing to invest in their appearance. This trend is particularly evident among millennials, who are more likely to undergo non-invasive cosmetic procedures than previous generations. As the stigma surrounding cosmetic treatments decreases, the demand for medical aesthetic devices is expected to increase. According to a survey by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, 86% of respondents said they were bothered by at least one aspect of their appearance, and 70% said they would consider a cosmetic procedure to address their concerns. This suggests a growing acceptance of cosmetic treatments.
- In August 2022, Allergan Healthcare India Private Limited announced the launch of Juvéderm VOLUX in India through its subsidiary, Allergan Aesthetics Business Unit. The company obtained all requisite approvals from the Central Drugs Standards Control Organization (CDSCO) prior to releasing the product in India. Juvéderm VOLUX, an injectable implant comprising Hyaluronic acid 25 mg + Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg, aims to create and restore volume to the face. VOLUX, hyaluronic acid dermal filler, has been specifically formulated for application on the chin and jawline. Allergan asserts that it can enhance and reinforce the chin and jawline, or create a more robust and defined jawline.
- In June 2022, Cynosure announced the launch of an upgraded version of the PicoSure platform known as PicoSure Pro. The PicoSure Pro is a 755nm picosecond laser that has obtained clearance from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The device operates by emitting energy in the order of one trillionth of a second, utilizing pressure instead of heat to provide secure and efficient treatments for unwanted pigmentation and skin revitalization suitable for all skin types. PicoSure Pro has been engineered with a sophisticated Platinum Focus lens array to increase the production of collagen and elastin, thereby aiding in combating wrinkles, acne scars and pores. Moreover, the system features advancements such as a sleek and contemporary design, a user-friendly graphic interface, and a novel 5mm handpiece, which is suitable for treating localized lesions, lighter Fitzpatrick skin types, and smaller treatment areas.
Based on application, the medical aesthetic devices market is expected to witness growth in skin rejuvenation segment.
The skin rejuvenation segment of the medical aesthetic devices market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to the increasing awareness of skin rejuvenation treatments, rising demand for non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and technological advancements in the field of medical aesthetics. A variety of medical aesthetic devices are available for skin rejuvenation, including lasers, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) devices, radiofrequency devices, and ultrasound devices. These devices offer various benefits such as reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots, improving skin texture and tone, and stimulating collagen production.
North America and Europe accounted for significant shares of the medical aesthetic devices market.
Based on geography, the medical aesthetic devices market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. North America is a major market for medical aesthetic devices due to the high demand for cosmetic procedures, growing adoption of advanced technologies, and presence of major market players in the region. The United States and Canada are the key contributors to the market growth in North America.
Europe is also a significant market for medical aesthetic devices, driven by factors such as increasing awareness about cosmetic treatments, rising demand for non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures, and growing disposable income. The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain are some of the major countries contributing to the market growth in Europe.
Key Market Segments
- By Product Type
- Aesthetic Lasers
- Energy-Based Devices
- Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Devices
- Facial Aesthetic Devices
- Aesthetic Implants
- By Application
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Pigmentation and Tattoo Removal
- Body Contouring and Cellulite Reduction
- Breast Enhancement
- By End-User
- Dermatology Clinics
- Cosmetic Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. MEDICAL AESTHETIC DEVICES MARKET ANALYSIS, BY PRODUCT TYPE
5.2. Aesthetic Lasers
5.3. Energy-Based Devices
5.4. Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Devices
5.5. Facial Aesthetic Devices
5.6. Aesthetic Implants
6. MEDICAL AESTHETIC DEVICES MARKET ANALYSIS, BY APPLICATION
6.2. Hair Removal
6.3. Skin Rejuvenation
6.4. Pigmentation and Tattoo Removal
6.5. Body Contouring and Cellulite Reduction
6.6. Breast Enhancement
7. MEDICAL AESTHETIC DEVICES MARKET ANALYSIS, BY END-USER
7.3. Dermatology Clinics
7.4. Cosmetic Centers
8. MEDICAL AESTHETIC DEVICES MARKET ANALYSIS, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.3. South America
8.5. Middle East And Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisition, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. AbbVie Inc.
10.2. Alma Lasers, Ltd.
10.4. Cynosure, LLC
10.5. Galderma S.A.
10.6. Lumenis Be Ltd.
10.7. Merz Pharma
10.8. Sciton, Inc.
10.9. Zimmer Biomet.
Alma Lasers, Ltd.
Lumenis Be Ltd.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Spectrum Analyzer Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2021 - 2026||Jul 2021|
|Mobile Location Analytics Market Size: Industry Report, 2022-2027||Nov 2022|
|Failure Analysis Market Size, Share & Growth: Report, 2021-2026||Nov 2021|
|Virtual Prototype Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2021-2026||Oct 2021|
|Chromatography Instruments Market Size & Share: Report, 2022-2027||Nov 2022|