Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence announces the publication of a new report on “Global Solar Rooftop Market-Forecasts from 2020 to 2025" to their offering.
Widespread adoption of renewable energy plus increasing deployment of bi-directional metering systems and remote monitoring systems leading to distributed generation efficiency are the key drivers for the solar rooftop market.
According to the report, the Global Solar Rooftop Market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 16.52% over the forecast period.
The Rationale behind such a surge and the materialization of the same:
During June 2020, there was new a solar power purchase agreement (PPA) in France whereby renewable player Voltaliawill build a new solar portfolio set to power all French sites of retail multinational Auchan over 20 years. With this 61MW deal, France’s private solar PPA ecosystem has received fresh impetus that is currently trailing behind the Spanish, British, and German markets simultaneously when the French market is witnessing a power price slump during COVID19. Again, during the same period, in India, the honorable Prime Minster OF India emphasized the need for India to develop its solar manufacturing industry and also urged officials to get on with plans to make the region of Ladakh carbon-neutral. Further, during the current times of uncertainties which have brought about economic difficulties, agricultural businesses Neukönigsaue in the German state of Saxony-Anhalt are aiming for additional sources of income. To this end, a growing number of farms are recognizing a real opportunity to increase their profitability by installing large solar systems on their rooftops capitalizing on the large untapped roof space.
The Solar rooftop market development in recent times
- An Indian residential solar rooftop company ZunRoof, launched its monthly payment plan for the installation of new residential rooftops in Delhi at Rs 660 per month which, aimed at all Delhiites who have roof rights for their house.
- A solar power plant on the rooftop of ABC which is a construction company based in Antananarivo, Madagascar has been commissioned by Wattec, a company based out of Madagascar that deals in supplying of engineering, equipment and solar thermal and photovoltaic. The plant comprises 270 solar panels with a capacity of generating 94.5 kWp.
- Again, a Malagasy company called Green Energy Solutions (GES) that engages in developing energy solutions for public and private companies that are based and operating out of Madagascar has completed a 72.8 kW photovoltaic power plant comprising 260 solar panels, powering American school in Antananarivo.
- The UK based Roof Tiles Technology has developed a flat, dark grey, solar tile called BiSolar with an efficiency of 17.5% that the company claims and power output of 175 W per square meter.
- The iconic Swedish furniture and homewares giant Ikea has teamed up with Australian solar energy specialists Solargain to offer solar panel solutions to consumers in Australia in the cities of Perth, Brisbane, and Melbourne and expressions of interest open for Sydney, Canberra, and Adelaide.
The major players covered as part of the report are among others.
View a sample of the report or purchase the complete study at https://www.knowledge-sourcing.com/report/global-solar-rooftop-market
This report has segmented the Global Solar Rooftop Market on the basis following terms.
By Grid Connectivity
- United Kingdom
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia