The global biologics outsourcing services market is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of XX.XX% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$XX.XX billion by 2022, increasing from US$XX.XX billion in 2017. The global demand for outsourced biologics is highly driven by need to take initiative for developmental activities by biotechnology industry as biologics have vast scope of R & D and innovation in the field. Biological products often manufactures in-house by bio-technology firms are heat sensitive and highly susceptible to contamination, and hence follow different steps than most of the conventional drugs. And, therefore outsourcing biologics outsourcing services is more competent strategy for these firm.
The global biologics outsourcing services market is supported by various factors such as growing demand for outsourcing variety, demand of antibody conjugate, increasing biologics approvals, and others. However, various inhibiting factors such as limited knowledge in the biologics field, complexities in handling biologics, and lack of skilled professionals is likely to impend the market growth during the forecast period.
The report provides a brief introduction of the market and deals with detailed research methodology for calculating market size and forecasts, secondary data sources used and the primary inputs which were taken for data validation. This section also outlines various segments which have been covered as part of the report.
Next, section provides comprehensive market dynamics through an overview section along with growth drivers, challenges and opportunities which exist in the current market. This section of the report also provides global and regional regulations which are determining the market growth and industry value chain analysis of Biologics Outsourcing Services Market. Complete industry analysis has also been covered through Porter’s five forces model as a part of this report section.
The major players discussed in this report include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Wuxi Apptec, Sartorius AG, Cytovance Biologics, Inc., Pace Analytical Services Inc., Toxikon Corporation, Eurofins Scientific SE, Avance Biosciences Inc., Source Bioscience, and Neopharm Labs Inc. with few others.
In the report, global Biologics Outsourcing Services Market has been segmented by products and services type, application, and geography:
- By Products and services Type
- Kits & Reagents
- By Applications
- Vaccine & Therapeutics Development
- Blood and Blood-Related Products Testing
- Cellular and Gene Therapy
- Tissue and Tissue-Related Products Testing
- Stem Cell Research
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
Key questions answered by the report
- What will be the biologics outsourcing services Market size from 2017 to 2022?
- How are the major drivers and restraints affecting the global biologics outsourcing services market growth and the opportunities which exist for key vendors?
- Which segment and region will drive or lead the market growth and why?
- A comprehensive analysis of competitive landscape and key market participants’ behaviour
- Key strategies being adopted by vendors, with in-depth analysis along with their impact on competition and market growth.