AI In Remote Postnatal Care Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Technology (Artificial Intelligence (Ai), Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (Nlp), Computer Vision, Others), By Application (Maternal Health Monitoring, Newborn Health Monitoring, Postpartum Recovery Support, Breastfeeding Support, Mental Health And Well-Being, Others), By End-User (Hospitals And Clinics, Maternity Centers, Research Institutes And Academic Centers, Patients (Direct-To-Consumer), Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Aug 2023
- Report Code : KSI061615856
- Pages : 140
The artificial intelligence (AI) in remote postnatal care market is a transformational and fast-expanding area that merges AI technology with postnatal care services. Postnatal care is an important part of protecting the health of both mother and baby throughout the vital postpartum time. Beyond typical healthcare facilities, AI-powered technologies provide creative and remote methods to monitor and support moms and babies. These AI-powered solutions allow for real-time surveillance of postnatal health indicators, early detection of possible difficulties, and personalised breastfeeding, nutrition, and self-care counselling. The ease of use and accessibility of remote postnatal care, made possible by AI, improves healthcare access for women in rural places and leads to improved postpartum outcomes. As artificial intelligence (AI) technology advances, the AI in remote postnatal care market has enormous promise for revolutionising postnatal care delivery and enhancing mother and neonatal health.
Increasing Awareness and Adoption of Remote Healthcare Solutions Enhances the AI in Remote Postnatal Care Market Growth.
The growing awareness and use of remote healthcare solutions are significant drivers of AI growth in the remote postnatal care market. Patients and healthcare professionals are increasingly recognising the benefits of remote treatment as technology improvements make it more accessible and dependable. Remote postnatal care solutions provide new moms and babies with convenience, personalised care, and real-time monitoring, making them an appealing choice for improving postnatal health outcomes. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic has hastened the use of remote healthcare since it enables safe and efficient care delivery without the need for in-person visits. The rising recognition of the benefits of remote healthcare is driving demand for AI-powered solutions in postnatal care settings.
Rising Emphasis on Postnatal Care and Maternal Health in AI in Remote Postnatal Care Market.
The increased emphasis on postnatal care and mother health is a major driver of AI growth in the remote postnatal care market. Governments, healthcare organisations, and communities throughout the world are increasingly recognising the need of comprehensive postnatal care in ensuring the health of both mothers and babies. Adequate postnatal care is essential for lowering mother and baby mortality rates, avoiding problems, and increasing overall health and wellbeing. As people become more aware of the long-term effects of postnatal care on maternal health and infant development, there is a greater demand for innovative solutions, such as AI-powered remote postnatal care platforms, to improve care accessibility, personalised support, and early detection of potential health issues, thereby improving postnatal outcomes.
Improving Telemedicine Infrastructure and Connectivity Boosts the AI in Remote Postnatal Care Market Size.
The advancement of telemedicine infrastructure and connection is critical to the expansion of AI in the remote postnatal care market. Technological advancements, greater internet usage, and the growth of telecommunication networks have improved telemedicine possibilities. This improved infrastructure enables smooth and real-time communication between healthcare practitioners and postnatal care users regardless of geographical location. As telemedicine becomes more dependable and accessible, it lays the road for AI-powered remote postnatal care solutions to become more widely used. Improved connection enables quick interventions and personalised care for new moms and their newborns, especially in distant and disadvantaged locations.
North America is the Market Leader in the AI in Remote Postnatal Care Market.
North America is the main region in the AI in remote postnatal care market. North America has emerged as a leader in the adoption and implementation of AI-driven healthcare technology, such as remote postnatal care solutions. The region's significance is due to its modern healthcare infrastructure, significant emphasis on maternal and infant health, and broad embrace of telemedicine and AI technology. Furthermore, the AI healthcare industry in North America is home to numerous significant firms and creative startups, enabling rapid technology breakthroughs and market expansion. The region's favourable regulatory framework and high degree of digital awareness among healthcare professionals and patients drive the usage of AI in remote postnatal care market even further.
Potential for Cost Savings and Healthcare Efficiency in AI in Remote Postnatal Care Market.
A compelling element pushing AI use in the remote postnatal care market is the potential for cost savings and healthcare efficiency. AI-powered remote postnatal care systems can enhance decision-making processes and expedite healthcare procedures. Healthcare practitioners may spot possible difficulties early on by employing AI algorithms to analyse patient data and monitor postnatal health markers, avoiding the need for unneeded hospital visits and procedures. This optimised method saves money for both healthcare systems and patients. Furthermore, remote postnatal care allows healthcare providers to deploy resources more efficiently, prioritise high-risk cases, and provide personalised care, thereby increasing healthcare efficiency and postnatal health outcomes.
- In May 2023, Babyscripts, the premier virtual care platform for obstetrics, is celebrating three years of collaboration with MemorialCare, a nonprofit integrated health system in Orange and Los Angeles counties. MemorialCare patients have collected over 17K blood pressure readings via remote patient monitoring enabled by Babyscripts myBloodPressure since the partnership's launch, with 6% of these triggering an intervention procedure.
- In February 2023, Wildflower Health and the Healthcare Transformation Consortium (HTC), a New Jersey-based consortium of independent health systems, have announced an unprecedented collaboration to develop a statewide value-based maternity care project that will alter the delivery and funding of maternity care. This effort seeks to serve as a national model for value-based approaches to improving maternal health outcomes.
- In February 2021, Owlet Baby Care Inc. ("Owlet" or the "Company") and Sandbridge Acquisition Corporation ("Sandbridge"), a special purpose acquisition company co-sponsored by affiliates of Sandbridge Capital and PIMCO private funds, signed a formal merger agreement. Following the conclusion of the acquisition, the merged company's securities will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "OWLT."
- Personalized Postnatal Care Plans: The AI-powered platform of Babyscripts develops personalised care plans for new moms based on their particular requirements and health problems.
- Remote Monitoring: Remote monitoring of postnatal health indicators like as blood pressure, weight, and symptoms is possible through the platform, allowing for prompt treatments if necessary.
- Video Consultations: Pacify Health provides real-time assistance and guidance to new moms through AI-powered video chats with qualified lactation consultants, paediatricians, and other healthcare professionals.
- Personalized Care Pathways: The AI-powered platform of Wildflower Health develops personalised care paths for new moms, providing unique guidance and support based on their specific requirements and health problems.
- Postnatal Health Tracking: The software enables remote tracking of postnatal health indices, allowing healthcare practitioners to remotely monitor the mother and baby's well-being.
- By Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (Ai)
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing (Nlp)
- Computer Vision
- By Application
- Maternal Health Monitoring
- Newborn Health Monitoring
- Postpartum Recovery Support
- Breastfeeding Support
- Mental Health And Well-Being
- By End-User
- Hospitals And Clinics
- Maternity Centers
- Research Institutes And Academic Centers
- Patients (Direct-To-Consumer)
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.3. Research Design
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. AI IN REMOTE POSTNATAL CARE MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
5.2. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI)
5.3. MACHINE LEARNING
5.4. NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING (NLP)
5.5. COMPUTER VISION
6. AI IN REMOTE POSTNATAL CARE MARKET, BY APPLICATION
6.2. MATERNAL HEALTH MONITORING
6.3. NEWBORN HEALTH MONITORING
6.4. POSTPARTUM RECOVERY SUPPORT
6.5. BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT
6.6. MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
7. AI IN REMOTE POSTNATAL CARE MARKET, BY END-USER
7.2. HOSPITALS AND CLINICS
7.3. MATERNITY CENTERS
7.4. RESEARCH INSTITUTES AND ACADEMIC CENTERS
7.5. PATIENTS (DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER)
8. AI IN REMOTE POSTNATAL CARE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. MEDTRONIC PLC
10.2. BABYSCRIPTS, INC.
10.4. BLOOMLIFE, INC.
10.5. WILDFLOWER HEALTH
10.6. MIRA FERTILITY TRACKER
10.7. BLOOMLIFE, INC.
10.8. TOTOHEALTH KENYA
10.9. OVIA HEALTH
Mira Fertility Tracker
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|AI In Oncology Market Size & Growth: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Jul 2023|
|AI In Dermatology Diagnosis Market Size & Trends: Report, 2023-2028||Aug 2023|
|AI In Remote Allergy Management Market Size: Report, 2023 - 2028||Aug 2023|
|AI In Medical Billing Market Size & Share: Report, 2023 - 2028||Aug 2023|
|AI In Predictive Healthcare Analytics Market Size: Report, 2023-2028||Aug 2023|