The Asia Pacific Farm Equipment Market is expected to reach US$89,797.496 million by 2024 from US$78,513.886 million in 2018. Farm equipment are used in the production, harvesting, and care of the agriculture or farm produce. These equipment help in reducing the dependency on labor, improving crop quality, and reducing the time for agricultural work. Countries like India and China in the region are the heavy users of this equipment due to the high agricultural activities. The increasing automation in the field of agriculture and farming along with the support from various governments is driving the market for farm equipment. The growing population is attributing the market growth too since it leads to an increase in the demand for food. Additionally, the scarcity of skilled labor in the agriculture and farming sector is also supporting the market demand. Furthermore, the increasing technological advancement in the farm equipment are also augmenting the market growth to continue in the forecasted period. However, the high cost of equipment and the growing market for used/second-hand equipment is a restraint in the growth of the market.
The Asia Pacific farm equipment market can be segmented based on type, function, application period, and country.
Unique reasons to buy Asia Pacific farm equipment market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of Asia Pacific farm equipment market -
1. The forecast period is from 2019 to 2024 with 2018 as the base year.
2. Leading industry trends and regulations, key business opportunities, drivers and restraints.
3. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
4. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across regions and industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.
Mahindra & Mahindra
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited
Tong Yang Moolsan (TYM)
All our studies come with 2 months of analyst support.
We are in compliance with the global privacy laws.