Japan farm equipment market is expected to reach US$1,814.141 million by 2024. The farm population in Japan has decreased in recent years. However, the importance of agriculture is still felt. A major area of cultivable land is devoted to rice cultivation, as it is the staple food in the country. Fish comes second in importance to rice. The Japanese fishing fleet is one of the largest in the world. The increasing automation in the field of agriculture and farming is driving the market for farm equipment in Japan. Additionally, the scarcity of skilled labor in the agriculture and farming sector is also supporting the market demand. Furthermore, the increasing technological advancement in the farm equipment are also augmenting the market growth to continue in the forecasted period. However, the high cost of equipment and the growing market for used/second-hand equipment is a restraint in the growth of the market.
Japan farm equipment market can be segmented based on type, function, and application period.
Unique reasons to buy Japan farm equipment market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of Japan farm equipment market -
1. The forecast period is from 2019 to 2024 with 2018 as the base year.
2. Leading industry trends and regulations, key business opportunities, drivers and restraints.
3. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
4. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across regions and industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.