Collapsible Sleeve Containers Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Box Type (48 X 40 X 30, 48 X 40 X 34, 48 X 40x 45), By Pallet Type (Box Pallet, Stringer Pallet, Customized Pallet), By Application (Building And Construction, Chemical And Pharmaceutical, Food And Beverages, Automotive, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Oct 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616080
- Pages : 150
The collapsible sleeve containers market is projected to grow at a significant level in the forecast period.
Elastic composite containers called collapsible sleeve containers are used to store and dispense product compositions, most of which have a pasty consistency. They might be made of thermoplastic or metal. These containers are also strong packing alternatives that make stacking and storing them while not in use uncomplicated. The industry of warehousing requires a lot of physical area. Costs are closely related to how effectively a facility uses its available space. When not in use, collapsible sleeve containers make for sturdy packing choices that are simple to stack and store.
Collapsible sleeve containers can be folded. By folding and reducing expenses, collapsible containers reduce the amount of external volume needed for transit and logistics. Collapsible sleeve containers are available from manufacturers in a variety of materials, including plastic, wood, and metal. Manufacturers provide collapsible containers for the packaging of a variety of consumer and industrial items. On the global market for collapsible containers, there are a variety of products available, including pallets, boxes, crates, and bulk bins. Nestable trays, crates, boxes, and other packaging items are more popular than conventional packing items. Collapsible sleeve container manufacturers provide a wide variety of product kinds. Logistics and handling expenses have decreased as a result of the development of collapsible containers. Manufacturers are striving for innovative, sustainable, anti-scratch packaging solutions and material advances to build affordable, bulk shipping containers as technology progress continues to play an important part in the growth of the global packaging scene. Due to the increased demand for frozen and chilled foods and drinks, especially in developing metropolitan centres in emerging nations, the market for collapsible sleeve packs is growing.
- Application of collapsible containers in the agri sector is boosting growth: Foldable plastic boxes and containers offer an efficient solution for post-harvest handling in the agricultural sector. The ease of usage and portability make them ideal for transporting and storing fresh produce such as fruits, vegetables, and grains.
- Protective features by containers fuel market growth: Compared to traditional wooden boxes, plastic containers offer superior defence against moisture and outside pathogens. As a result, there is a lower chance of waste and preservation of the freshness and quality of agricultural goods, which in turn is boosting market expansion.
- Collapsible Sleeve Containers are ergonomic: Foldable plastic pallet containers are lightweight, making them simple to handle and relocate. Farmers and companies involved in the agro supply chain are attracted by the cost-effectiveness in terms of both acquisition and upkeep.
- Collapsible Sleeve Containers are customizable: Plastic containers are frequently made with modification in mind, making it possible to store and stack different agricultural goods effectively.
- Availability of hygienic standard containers is fueling market dynamics: Access to plastic pallet containers with certification for food quality assures adherence to safety and hygienic requirements. The accreditation is crucial for exporters and makers of processed foods who depend on these containers to ensure the quality and safety of their goods.
- Light weigh containers propelling market growth: New lightweight plastic pallet containers are anticipated to be created as a result of developments in manufacturing and materials research.
- Move towards sustainable container options: As more eco-friendly materials are used to create lightweight plastic containers, sustainability becomes increasingly important when choosing packaging options.
Products offered by key companies:
- DuraGreen, RPP Containers: DuraGreen collapsible bulk containers are designed to last a long time and save space. High-density polyethene (HDPE), a sturdy substance that will safeguard your items for the rest of the container's life, is used to make these containers. DuraGreen containers fold effortlessly, and their doors have fully articulating hinges that enable an open door to rest flat against the side of the container for safer, more secure storage.
- Bulk Box, Bucknhorn: The wide range of bulk boxes available from Buckhorn are perfect for a variety of material handling applications and accommodate weight capacities between 1,200 and 2,500 lbs. These market-leading reusable containers give you easy access to ship, store, and handle your items while boosting the efficiency and profitability of your business.
- Sleeve pack, Prairie Plastics: PrairIe Plastics offers a Sleeve pack as a product that can be used for support, store, protect, transport, and market unit loads of products or commodities. Praire Plastics can modify the sleeve packs based on the requirements of the application and the possibility of retrieval and reuse. Sleeve packs are often made with an "all-in-one" design that keeps the top, bottom, and sleeve all together even when they are compressed.
The prominent growth in the Food and beverages sector under the Application segment
The market for collapsible sleeve containers has experienced rapid expansion, with the food and beverage industry emerging as the dominating force and accounting for the majority of revenue share over the forecast period. The significant market share can be attributable to the rising popularity of packaged foods, which include a variety of goods such as ready-to-eat meals, frozen meals, snack foods, and bakery goods. This increase in demand is a result of packaging's convenience and longer shelf life. The need for collapsible sleeve containers in the food and beverage industry is being further fueled by a growing requirement for packaging fresh and frozen food items including meat, fruits, and vegetables. Collapsible sleeve containers must be used for storage and transportation of retail and bulk drinks like coffee as consumer demand rises. The films help to efficiently store and transport the items while also protecting them from outside influences, lowering the danger of damage while in transit.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a significant share of the Collapsible Sleeve Container market:
Asia Pacific region is anticipated to have a significant share in market growth over the forecast period. Urbanization and the rise of the middle class have caused a boom in packaged food consumption throughout the Asia Pacific. A favourable environment for the growth of the food and beverage sector has been established by favourable government policies meant to encourage foreign direct investments and support local manufacturing. Thus, it is projected that the Asia Pacific collapsible sleeve container market will expand rapidly. Furthermore, the usage of packaged food items has significantly increased in China. China's political reforms and regulatory assistance are aimed at improving the nation's industrial capacities, which is anticipated to further spur the expansion of the food and beverage industry. China's market for collapsible sleeve containers is anticipated to grow significantly.
- In August 2023, RPP Containers, a leading manufacturer and stocking distributor of reusable bulk containers, will work with ALPAL to become the only stocking distributor of the much anticipated Stackable Foldable IBC. In this strategic partnership, the two market giants worked together to provide consumers with cutting-edge storage and transportation options.
- Plastic pallets are now a part of RPP Containers' DuraGreen line of environmentally friendly products, they were launched by the company in August 2022. Pallets may be moved easily while they are laden with goods using pallet jacks, forklifts, and other handling tools. Pallets can also be nested one within the other to conserve space once they have been unloaded.
- By Box Type
- 48 x 40 x 30
- 48 x 40 x 34
- 48 x 40x 45
- By Pallet Type
- Box Pallet
- Stringer Pallet
- Customized Pallet
- By Application
- Building and Construction
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverages
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. COLLAPSIBLE SLEEVE CONTAINERS MARKET, BY BOX TYPE
5.2. 48 x 40 x 30
5.3. 48 x 40 x 34
5.4. 48 x 40x 45
6. COLLAPSIBLE SLEEVE CONTAINERS MARKET, BY PALLET TYPE
6.2. Box Pallet
6.3. Stringer Pallet
6.4. Customized Pallet
7. COLLAPSIBLE SLEEVE CONTAINERS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7.2. Building and Construction
7.3. Chemical and Pharmaceutical
7.4. Food and Beverages
8. COLLAPSIBLE SLEEVE CONTAINERS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.3. Market Share Analysis
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.2. SPS Ideal Solutions Inc.
10.3. Monoflo International
10.4. Schaefer Systems International, Inc.
10.5. AccuTrex Products Inc.
10.6. Rehrig Pacific Company
10.7. RPP Containers.
10.8. Buckhorn Inc.
10.9. Suzhou Huiyuan Plastic Products Co., Ltd
10.10. Prairie Plastics Holdings LLC
SPS Ideal Solutions Inc.
Schaefer Systems International, Inc.
Rehrig Pacific Company
Suzhou Huiyuan Plastic Products Co., Ltd
Prairie Plastics Holdings LLC
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Beverage Container Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||May 2023|
|Bag-In Box Containers Market Size, Share & Trend | 2019 to 2024||Oct 2020|
|Fresh Food Plastic Containers Market Size: Report, 2021 – 2026||Aug 2021|
|Bulk Container Packaging Market Size & Share: Report, 2023 - 2028||Nov 2023|
|Single Serve Coffee Container Market Size: Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|