The Netherlands farm equipment market is expected to reach US$919.250 million in 2024 from US$733.666 million in 2018. The Netherlands is the second-largest exporter of agricultural products after the United States. The increasing automation in the field of agriculture is driving the farm equipment market growth in the country. The scarcity of skilled labor is also supporting the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing research and development for technological advancement in the farm equipment are also augmenting the market growth to continue in the forecasted period. However, the high cost of equipment and the growing market for used/second-hand equipment is a restraint in the growth of the market.
The Netherlands farm equipment market can be segmented based on type, function, and application period.
Unique reasons to buy Netherlands farm equipment market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of Netherlands farm equipment market -
1. The forecast period is from 2019 to 2024 with 2018 as the base year.
2. Leading industry trends and regulations, key business opportunities, drivers and restraints.
3. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
4. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across regions and industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.