Power Management Meters Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Type (Electromechanical Meter, Electronic Meter, Smart Meter), By Phase (Single Phase, Three Phase), By End-User Industry (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : May 2023
- Report Code : KSI061610608
- Pages : 114
The power management meters market was valued at US$20.360 billion in 2021 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.61% over the forecast period to reach US$36.294 billion by 2028.
This research study examines the power management meters market based on various segments: type, phase, end-user industry and geography. First, a brief overview of the market details key driving factors and challenges. Next, Porter's five forces model analyzes the power management meters industry comprehensively. This is followed by industry value chain analysis which determines the companies which are part of the different processes and contributing to various sectors.
The study also presents in-depth information concerning the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations affecting the power management meters market. Moreover, the research study analyzes the overall regulatory framework of the power management meters sector, offering stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors influencing the overall market environment.
Power management meters market – Forecasts from 2023 to 2028 is a comprehensive and latest report. It provides vital market information to executives and interested stakeholders to enable them to get vital market information. The report also analyzes the competitive landscape and details strategies of key market players and also plots them on our vendor matrix in four quadrants: leader, follower, challenger, and niche.
The scope and coverage of the power management meters market report is as below:
- Power management meters market data tables and charts
- Market outlook with sections on drivers, restraints, Porter’s, and industry value chain analysis
- Market assessment by the type into electromechanical meter, electronic meter, and smart meter.
- Detailed market trends, analysis, and graphical representation by phase into single phase and three phase.
- In-depth analysis of the power management meters market by end-user industry into residential, commercial, and industrial.
- A 360o view of the demand for power management meters solutions/services across different geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific) with further breakdown for key countries within those regions.
Different segments covered under the power management meters market report are as below:
- By Type
- By Phase
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- By End-User Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. POWER MANAGEMENT METERS MARKET, BY TYPE
5.2. Electromechanical Meter
5.3. Electronic Meter
5.4. Smart Meter
6. POWER MANAGEMENT METERS MARKET, BY PHASE
6.2. Single Phase
6.3. Three Phase
7. POWER MANAGEMENT METERS MARKET, BY END-USER INDUSTRY
8. POWER MANAGEMENT METERS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.2. Aclara Technologies
10.3. Delixi Group Co. Ltd.
10.4. General Electric Inc.
10.5. Holley Technology LTD.
10.8. Itron Inc.
10.9. Jiangsu Linyang
10.10. Schneider Electric, Inc.
Delixi Group Co. Ltd.
General Electric Inc.
Holley Technology LTD.
Schneider Electric, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Power Metering Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Feb 2023|
|Smart Water Meter Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2022 - 2027||Sep 2022|
|Smart Electric Meter Market Size & Share: Report, 2019 - 2024||Mar 2021|
|Three-Phase Energy Meter Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 – 2028||Feb 2023|
|Single-Phase Energy Meter Market Size: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Feb 2023|