Argentina Anti-Rheumatic Drug Market Size, Share, COVID-19 Impact, Opportunities And Trends By Type Of Disease (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, Others), By Type Of Molecule (Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals) And By Sales Channel (Prescription, Over-the-counter (OTC)) - Forecasts From 2020 To 2025

Published: Jun 2020 | Report Code:  KSI061613657 | Pages:  70

Argentine Antirheumatic Drugs market was valued at US$879.042 million in 2019. The rise in the number of patients suffering from chronic diseases including cardiovascular diseases is witnessing continuous growth in Argentina. According to the World Health Organization, the total prevalence of diabetes in Argentina is 10.2% of the country’s total population. The prevalence of these types of chronic diseases in Argentina is leading to a rise in the number of patients suffering from arthritis. This, in turn, is driving the demand for antirheumatic drugs in the country. High dominance of the domestic pharmaceutical industry is also contributing significantly to the antirheumatic drugs market as the locally produced drugs are way cheaper than the imported ones. According to the INDEC (National Institute of Statistics and Census), 70 percent of the domestic market turnover was made up of local manufacturers whereas the remaining 30 percent accounted for resold imports. The rising prevalence of malaria cases in Argentina due to climatic conditions is another factor that is fuelling the market growth of antirheumatic drugs in the country.  

The Argentine Antirheumatic Drugs market has been segmented based on the type of disease, type of molecule, and sales channel. By type of disease, the market has been segmented as osteoarthritis,rheumatoid arthritis, gout, lupus, and others. By type of molecule, Argentina Anti-rheumatic Drug market has been classified into pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. The market segmentation has also been done by sales channel as prescription and over-the-counter (OTC).


  • By Type of Disease
    • Osteoarthritis
    • Rheumatoid Arthritis
    • Gout
    • Lupus
    • Others
  • By Type of Molecule
    • Pharmaceuticals
    • Biopharmaceuticals
  • By Sales Channel
    • Prescription
    • Over-The-Counter (OTC)

Explore custom options available with this study:

  • Request customization

  • Buy sections of the study

  • Buy country specific report

  • Request excel, Historical data

  • Subscription inquiry

  • Request special pricing

Our Value Proposition

Analyst Support

All our studies come with 2 months of analyst support.


We are in compliance with the global privacy laws.