Coagulation Analyzer Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Type (Semi-Auto Coagulation Analyzer, Fully-Auto Coagulation Analyzer, Others), By Test (Fibrinogen Testing, D-Dimer Testing, Platelet Function Tests, Others), By Technology (Optical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Electrochemical Technology, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Apr 2023
- Report Code : KSI061614994
- Pages : 145
The coagulation analyzer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.08% to reach US$4,634.275 million in 2028 from US$3,274.963 million in 2021.
The coagulation analyzer market refers to the global market for medical devices used to analyze the coagulation process, which is the body's natural ability to form blood clots. These devices are primarily used to diagnose and monitor conditions related to blood clotting disorders such as thrombophilia, hemophilia, and von Willebrand disease. Coagulation analyzers utilize various technologies, such as optical, mechanical, and electrochemical methods, to measure the coagulation parameters of a blood sample. The measured parameters include clotting time, prothrombin time, activated partial thromboplastin time, and international normalized ratio, among others.
The increasing prevalence of blood clotting disorders and the rising demand for coagulation analyzers for diagnostic purposes are the key factors driving the demand for these solutions. Moreover, the adoption of automated coagulation analyzers and the development of advanced coagulation assays are also contributing to the market growth. The coagulation analyzer market is highly competitive, with several large and small players catering to the wide demand. These players offer various coagulation analyzers and related products, such as reagents, controls, and consumables. Further, the development of advanced coagulation assays and the adoption of automated coagulation analyzers are expected to drive the growth of the coagulation analyzer market. Automated coagulation analyzers offer several advantages over traditional manual methods, such as increased accuracy, efficiency, and speed. Moreover, developing advanced coagulation assays enables clinicians to diagnose and monitor blood clotting disorders more accurately and efficiently.
The coagulation analyzer market is driven by the rising prevalence of blood clotting disorders, the growing geriatric population, and technological advancements.
- Rising Prevalence of Blood Clotting Disorders - The increasing prevalence of blood clotting disorders such as thrombophilia, hemophilia, and von Willebrand disease is a major driver of the coagulation analyzer market. According to the World Federation of Hemophilia, an estimated 400,000 people worldwide have hemophilia, while von Willebrand disease affects around 1% of the global population. The rising incidence of these disorders is expected to drive the demand for coagulation analyzers for diagnostic purposes.
- Growing Geriatric Population - The aging population is another major driver of the coagulation analyzer market. As people age, their risk of developing blood clotting disorders increases. According to the United Nations, the global population aged 65 years and above is expected to reach 1.5 billion by 2050, up from 703 million in 2019. This increase in the aging population is expected to drive the demand for coagulation analyzers during the projected period.
Based on the test, the coagulation analyzer demand is expected to grow positively for the platelet function tests segment.
The global coagulation analyzer market for platelet function tests reveals significant growth prospects due to the increasing prevalence of bleeding disorders, the rising geriatric population, and the growing demand for point-of-care testing. Platelet function tests are used to evaluate the ability of platelets to form blood clots, making them an important diagnostic tool in identifying and managing various bleeding disorders. The market is expected to grow significantly due to the development of advanced platelet function testing devices, increasing healthcare expenditure, and the growing demand for early disease diagnosis. Using platelet function tests in research activities and clinical trials is also likely to drive market growth.
North America accounted for a significant share of the global coagulation analyzer market.
Based on geography, the coagulation analyzer market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. The North American coagulation analyzer market is expected to grow significantly during the projected period due to the increasing prevalence of coagulation disorders, rising healthcare expenditure, and growing demand for advanced coagulation testing. The United States is expected to be a significant market in this region due to major market players, well-established healthcare infrastructure, and favorable government initiatives.
- In July 2021, Sysmex Europe launched two new automated blood coagulation analyzers, the CN-3500 and CN-6500, for medium- to large-scale hospitals and commercial labs in select countries in the EMEA region. These devices use the chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay (CLEIA) methodology to measure various thrombosis and hemostasis-related parameters with a single device. They can measure molecular markers for blood coagulation, offering early-stage diagnosis and appropriate treatment for thrombotic diseases. The CN-3500 and CN-6500 aim to improve productivity, reliability, operability, and serviceability for healthcare settings by using an integrated approach to hemostasis testing that is less complex and time-consuming than the traditional method, which uses multiple instruments with different measurement principles.
- In October 2021, Trivitron Healthcare, a leading firm in medical devices, partnered with Diagon-Vanguard Diagnostics India to introduce a new series of Coagulation Analyzer products for the Indian diagnostics sector. The COAG Line comprises automated, semi-automated, and POC systems produced by Diagon Hungary to decrease bleeding risks during surgeries, determine the efficacy of hemostatic therapies and anticoagulant medicines, and improve patient management. These coagulation analyzers are widely known for their capacity to test with high throughput and reagents, thereby increasing laboratory efficiency and turnaround time.
Coagulation Analyzer Market Scope:
|Market Size Value in 2021||US$3,274.963 million|
|Market Size Value in 2028||US$4,634.275 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.08% from 2021 to 2028|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2028|
|Forecast Unit (Value)||USD Million|
|Segments Covered||Type, Test, Technology, End-User, and Geography|
|Regions Covered||North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific|
|Companies Covered||Roche, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Abbott, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, Helena Laboratories Corporation, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Trivitron Healthcare, Symex|
|Customization Scope||Free report customization with purchase|
- BY TYPE
- Semi-Auto Coagulation Analyzer
- Fully-Auto Coagulation Analyzer
- BY TEST
- Fibrinogen Testing
- D-Dimer Testing
- Platelet Function Tests
- BY TECHNOLOGY
- Optical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Electrochemical Technology
- BY END-USER
- Diagnostic Centers
- BY GEOGRAPHY
o North America
o South America
- United Kingdom
o Middle East And Africa
- Saudi Arabia
o Asia Pacific
- South Korea
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Design
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. COAGULATION ANALYZER MARKET BY TYPE
5.2. Semi-Auto Coagulation Analyzer
5.3. Fully-Auto Coagulation Analyzer
6. COAGULATION ANALYZER MARKET BY TEST
6.2. Fibrinogen Testing
6.3. D-Dimer Testing
6.4. Platelet Function Tests
7. COAGULATION ANALYZER MARKET BY TECHNOLGY
7.2. Optical Technology
7.3. Mechanical Technology
7.4. Electrochemical Technology
8. COAGULATION ANALYZER MARKET BY END-USER
8.3. Diagnostic Centers
9. COAGULATION ANALYZER MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
9.2. North America
9.3. South America
9.4.3. United Kingdom
9.5. Middle East and Africa
9.5.1. Saudi Arabia
9.6. Asia Pacific
9.6.4. South Korea
10. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
10.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
10.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrative
10.3. Mergers, Acquisition, Agreements, and Collaborations
10.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
11. COMPANY PROFILES
11.2. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
11.3. Siemens Healthcare GmbH
11.5. Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
11.6. Helena Laboratories Corporation
11.7. Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
11.8. Trivitron Healthcare
Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Helena Laboratories Corporation
Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Spectrum Analyzer Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2021 - 2026||Jul 2021|
|Process Analyzer Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||May 2023|
|Vector Network Analyzer Market Size, Share & Trend: 2021 - 2026||Jun 2021|
|Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Market Size: Industry Share, 2021-2026||Aug 2021|
|Rack Mounted Spectrum Analyzer Market Size: Report, 2023-2028||Feb 2023|