Flow Wrap Machines Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Material Type (Horizontal, Vertical), By Product Type (Food And Beverages, Electronics, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Oct 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616081
- Pages : 148
The flow wrap machine market is projected to grow at a significant level in the forecast period.
The goal of flow wrap machines is to automatically wrap each object in a continuous web of paper or plastic film. The equipment typically includes a web-forming tool, a film unwinder, and a sealer. The web-forming equipment creates the film that wraps the object after receiving the wrapping material from the film unwinder. The package is subsequently sealed by the sealer, who also separates it from the rest of the web. A wide range of items, including food, drinks, medications, and other consumer goods, are packaged using flow wrap machines. This kind of device is crucial since it aids in maintaining the product's freshness and seal. The rising demand for medicines, food and beverage goods, and other applications is to blame for the market's expansion. The market for flow wrap machines is expanding globally in part because of the rising demand for packaged food goods.
Flow wrapping is fundamentally known to be a horizontal procedure in which products of any size or shape can be wrapped in plastic films or foils containing printed or clear polypropylene films. The end packaging is considered to be secure, safe, and flexible, with minimal product shifts in the package. Flow-wrapping, which is widely used to package billions of things including cosmetics, food items, equipment, and electrical components, is superior to overwrapping in many aspects. The food industry is among the prominent sectors that are projected to propel the demand for packaging equipment and allied equipment. Rapid industrialization, growing infrastructural developments, and increasing investments, especially in the food and beverage industry, are some of the factors expected to augment the demand for the flow wrap machine market over the forecast period. The growing food and beverage industry, on account of factors like increasing population, rising household income, and increasing spending capacity, has increased the demand for a wide range of packaged food and beverage products. This is augmenting the demand for flow wrap machines. Additionally, the focus on using packaging to distinguish diverse items in the marketplace is projected to fuel industry expansion.
- Growth in pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries is fueling market expansion. Surge in demand from the pharma and healthcare industry as it provides safe and hygienic packaging solutions.
- Rising demand for economical packaging solutions is fueling growth: The usage of flow wrap machines is expanding as a result of the growing need for effective and affordable solutions to wrap objects of all sizes and forms. These devices have a wide range of applications for packaging across many sectors, and they are rapidly expanding which is eventually helping the market expand.
- Rise in demand from industries such as food &beverage, electronics etc. Flow-wrapping is widely used to package many things, including food, cosmetics, electronics, and machinery. Packaging identical individual items quickly and efficiently is possible using horizontal wrapping machines which are creating their demand eventually fueling the market growth.
- Ability to package in desired shape and volume is another factor boosting growth: Key market players are adopting flow wrap machines because they offer suitable packaging for a variety of commodities with various shapes, such as cylindrical, conical, and cubical.
- Market players investing in R&D are promoting market growth: The manufacturer's efforts to develop automated and quick-flow wrap machines are anticipated to increase demand throughout the projection period. Additionally, the businesses are spending money on the flow wrapper's research and development as well as on marketing their goods, all of which are anticipated to help the market for flow wrap machines grow.
- Environmental Awareness: Biodegradable films, which gained popularity in the past, are currently the focus of manufacturers looking to cut waste. The development of improved technologies, including sealing methods and sophisticated equipment integration, is propelling the market.
Products offered by key companies:
- Bakery products Flow wrappers, Fuji Packaging: Fuji Packaging provides completely integrated labelling systems for oxygen absorbers or the Pre-Vac system, which evacuates the items before flushing them with safety gas. The product's shelf life is extended as a result of this.
- SP2T G.D, Coesia s.p.a: SP2TG.D provides a flow-wrapping solution for cigarettes in the tobacco business with a production capability of up to 800 ppm.
- FR 100, ULMA: The new FR 100 adds an entry-level model for companies just starting in flow pack packing, rounding out ULMA's line of flow pack machines. It is a machine capable of packing a broad variety of items from many industries and applications. It was primarily created for the packaging of trays and punnets of fruit and vegetables or bakery goods, pastries, and cakes.
The prominent growth in the Food and beverages sector under the Product Type segment
The food & beverages industry dominated the market capturing the majority market share. In the food and beverages business, the Flow Wrap machine is frequently used to wrap a variety of foods, including chocolates, confections, snacks, bakery goods, and fruits. Bakery, dairy, and related perishable food items with limited shelf lives are particularly vulnerable to pollution, contamination, and climate change. As the flow wrap machines provide packaging solutions that prevent food from foreign contaminations, this will certainly lead to an increase in demand for flow wrapping machines, particularly in the food application sector. Further anticipated development drivers for the market include strict government rules and policies for food packaging that aim to prevent food deterioration and contamination
The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a significant share of the Flow Wrap Machine market:
Owing to the reason that the Asia Pacific region's rising food and beverage output, Asia Pacific is anticipated to have the greatest market share over the projection period. The need for flow wrap machines is projected to continue to rise since the Asia Pacific has become a centre for the pharmaceutical industry over the past few decades. As a result, it is anticipated that demand for flow wrap machines in these regions will be relatively high and that the trend will continue throughout the forecast period. Currently, India and China account for three-fourths of the total revenue generated from the pharmaceuticals market in Asia Pacific.
- At Alimentaria FoodTech 2023, ULMA Packaging unveils its most recent technical developments for the food business. A variety of packaging solutions were displayed by ULMA Packaging, with a focus on its dedication to sustainable packaging, food safety, digitalization, energy efficiency, and automation.
- Harpak-ULMA launched machines for packaging poultry on Feb 23. The device is known as the Tight-Chicken machine and utilizes ULMA's Tight-Bag technology. With a mix of automated product loading and vertical bagging, Harpak-ULMA's innovative equipment replaces manual-intensive operations. The equipment is made to eliminate the hygienic concerns connected with human activities in addition to automating the bagging process.
- The 'fastest' mechanical and electrical wrapping equipment for chocolate goods was unveiled by SACMI In October 2022. Using a combination of electronics and mechanics, the HTB wrapping machine from Sacmi is reportedly the quickest in the market and can package 250 chocolate bars and tablets per minute.
- BY MATERIAL TYPE
- BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Food and Beverages
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. FLOW WRAP MACHINES MARKET, BY MATERIAL TYPE
6. FLOW WRAP MACHINES MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.2. Food and Beverages
7. FLOW WRAP MACHINES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
7.2. North America
7.2.1. United States
7.3. South America
7.4.1. United Kingdom
7.5. The Middle East and Africa
7.5.1. Saudi Arabia
7.6. Asia Pacific
7.6.4. South Korea
8. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
8.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
8.2. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
8.3. Market Share Analysis
9. COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. FUJI PACKAGING GmbH
9.2. Coesia S.p.A
9.3. P.F.M. S.P.A.
9.4. BW Flexible Systems
9.5. Sealed Air
9.6. ULMA GROUP
9.8. ProMach Inc.
9.9. Shanghai Soontrue Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
FUJI PACKAGING GmbH
BW Flexible Systems
Shanghai Soontrue Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Insulated Packaging Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|
|Micro-Packaging Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|End-of-Line Packaging Market Size & Share: Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|
|Cassava Bags Market Size, Share, & Trends: Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors VCI Packaging Market : 2023-2028||Oct 2023|