Germany Probiotics Market Size, Share, Opportunities, COVID-19 Impact, And Trends By Application (Functional Food And Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed), By End-User (Human, Animal), By Function (Regular, Preventative Healthcare, Therapeutic), By Type (Lactobacillus, Streptococcus, Bifidobacterium, Spore Formers, Others), And By Form (Liquid, Dry) - Forecasts From 2022 To 2027
- Published : Sep 2022
- Report Code : KSI061613233
- Pages : 73
Germany Probiotics Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 3.64% over the forecast period to reach a market size of US$1.520 billion in 2027 from US$1.183 billion in 2020. Consumers' health and wellness aspirations across the country are increasingly influencing their dietary patterns. This, in turn, has contributed to the purchasing habits of today's informed consumer, who has begun to include supplements such as probiotics. Furthermore, the world's current state of indisposition, also known as CoVid19, is encouraging consumers to live a flexitarian lifestyle that necessitates pristine gut health to reduce the risk of falling sick and paving the way for other illnesses. This, in turn, contributes to the purchasing proclivities of an informed consumer in present times that have begun to include supplements like probiotics.
Moreover, the current state of indisposition to which the world has succumbed, also known as COVID-19, is further enthusing consumers to lead a flexitarian way of living that necessitates pristine gut health to reduce the risk of falling sick and prevent paving the way for other illness. Currently, many people, including those who have recently begun a family, nuclear families, and the wealthy, include probiotics in their regular diets. joint families, as well as independent singles, established couples, young adolescents who wish to transition into a healthier living standard, as well as senior individuals. The reasons for such consumption range from the need to compensate for not paying enough attention to one's gut health, a household member suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, losing weight, and supplementing one's diet. The rationale behind such consumption ranges from the need to compensate for not having paid adequate attention to one's gut health, a member of the household who has higher suffers from irritable bowel syndrome, losing weight, and supplementing one's diet. Further, probiotics needn't be administered only for gut health but can also be effective in the fight against cavity-causing organisms in our mouths.
As a result of this consumer trend, various developments have occurred in the German Probiotics market, including research initiatives funded by probiotic manufacturers, which are poised to fuel healthy growth during the forecast period. Therefore, many innovations have occurred in the German probiotics market, including research projects supported by probiotic companies, in recognition of this consumer demand that is storming upward. as well are poised to fuel healthy growth during the forecast period. According to a recent study funded by German probiotic manufacturer Synformulas, some probiotics may benefit some persons with irritable bowel syndrome. The probiotic under test had been cooked to render the Bifidobacterium bacteria "non-viable." The goal is to extend the supplements' shelf life beyond that of regular probiotics.
Further, in 2018, approximately 12.3 billion eggs were produced in Germany 2018., which was a 2.0% increase from the previous year. Additionally, hens kept in barns generated just under 7.8 billion eggs (or 63.2 percent of the total production). Germany's commercial slaughterhouses produced 4.0 million tonnes of meat in the first half of the same year.
[Source: Statistisches Bundesamt (Destatis)]. Consequently, in order to maintain and fulfil the current demands for sustainable cattle husbandry, Evonik Industries AG, a German speciality chemicals firm with its headquarters in Essen, North, In order to create new economic potential for probiotics in livestock, Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, and Vland signed a memorandum of understanding for a strategic partnership work on innovations for probiotics in animal nutrition. and aquaculture, among others.
- Feb 2021- With global sales and manufacturing in the U.S. and Europe, Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes is a leader in probiotic, prebiotic, and enzyme technology and a perfect fit for our expanding array of functional ingredients and solutions for health-conscious consumers. The expertise and portfolio of Deerland will be added, and it is anticipated that this would result in synergies for our Health & Wellness company and promote expansion throughout our Nutrition business unit. ?
- Dec 2021- Cymbiotika, a well-known manufacturer of organic, scientifically-proven supplements, announced the addition of probiotics to its line of goods. With 19 potent probiotic strains, patented plant-based prebiotics, a special combination of herbal alchemy, and amino acids, Cymbiotika's Probiotic supports healthy weight goals while balancing the gut microbiome, boosting energy levels, reducing stress and anxiety, reducing gas, bloating, and digestive issues.
- Nov 2020- Evonik's Animal Nutrition business line is introducing the first chicken-specific probiotic in effervescent tablet form, Ecobiol® Fizz. The product regulates the intestinal microbiota of broilers and fowl raised for laying, particularly during stressful times. It contains a microbial strain of the species Bacillus amyloliquefaciens. Its straightforward and adaptable application distinguishes it through the animals' water supply.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic caused a significant increase in demand for food items and supplements that enhance immunity. Probiotics are widely known for their ability to strengthen the immune system since they provide a strong defense against gastrointestinal infections and encourage the body's generation of natural antibodies. Consumer purchasing habits have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has also impacted consumer demand for particular diets. Instead of junk food or processed foods, consumers are seeking alternatives with high nutritional value. Since then, probiotics in many forms have been accumulating in retail stores and pharmacies. Probiotic demand has increased due to people adopting healthy lifestyles for fear of contracting an infection. All age groups are at risk of contracting a virus, and probiotics are being developed to work well for everyone. ?
- By Application
- Functional Food and Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- By End-User
- By Function
- Preventative Healthcare
- By Type
- Spore Formers
- By Form
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. COVID-19 Impact
1.3. Market Definition
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Data
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Research Highlights
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Germany Probiotics Market, By Application
5.2. Functional Food and Beverages
5.3. Dietary Supplements
5.4. Animal Feed
6. Germany Probiotics Market, By End-User
7. Germany Probiotics Market, By Function
7.3. Preventative Healthcare
8. Germany Probiotics Market, By Type
8.5. Spore Formers
9. Germany Probiotics Market, By Form
10. Competitive Environment and Analysis
10.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
10.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
10.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
10.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
11. Company Profiles
11.5. Probi AB
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|France Probiotics Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|Netherlands Probiotics Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022-2027||Dec 2022|
|Italy Probiotics Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 – 2028||Oct 2023|
|United Kingdom Probiotics Market Share, Industry Growth & Trends, 2020 – 2025||Mar 2020|
|Spain Probiotics Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022 – 2027||Sep 2022|