Global Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market Size, Share, Opportunities, COVID-19 Impact, And Trends By Components (Software, Hardware, Services (Professional Services, Managed Services)), By End-User (Large Enterprises, Medium Enterprises, Small Enterprises), By Industry (Communication And Technology, BFSI, Retail, Education, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : May 2023
- Report Code : KSI061610406
- Pages : 147
The software defined networking (SDN) market was valued at US$14.198 billion in 2021.
This research study examines the software defined networking (SDN) market based on various segments: components, end-user, industry and geography. First, a brief overview of the market details key driving factors and challenges. Next, Porter's five forces model analyzes the software defined networking (SDN) market comprehensively. This is followed by industry value chain analysis which determines the companies which are part of the different processes and contributing to various sectors.
The study also presents in-depth information concerning the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations affecting the software defined networking (SDN) market. Moreover, the research study analyzes the overall regulatory framework of the software defined networking (SDN) market, offering stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors influencing the overall market environment.
Software defined networking (SDN) market – Forecasts from 2023 to 2028 is a comprehensive and latest report. It provides vital market information to executives and interested stakeholders to enable them to get vital market information. The report also analyzes the competitive landscape and details strategies of key market players and also plots them on our vendor matrix in four quadrants: leader, follower, challenger, and niche.
The scope and coverage of the software defined networking (SDN) market report is as below:
- Software defined networking (SDN) market data tables and charts
- Market outlook with sections on drivers, restraints, Porter’s and industry value chain analysis
- Market assessment by component into software, hardware and services.
- Detailed market trends, analysis and graphical representation by end-user into large enterprises, medium enterprises, and small enterprises.
- In-depth analysis of the software defined networking (SDN) market by industry into communication and technology, BFSI, retail, education, and others.
- A 360° view of the demand for software defined networking (SDN) market solutions/services across different geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific) with further breakdown for key countries within those regions.
Global Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market Scope:
|Market Size Value in 2021||US$14.198 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR during the forecast period|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2028|
|Forecast Unit (Value)||USD Billion|
|Segments Covered||Component, End-User, Industry, and Geography|
|Regions Covered||North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific|
|Companies Covered||Broadcom, Cisco Systems, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., IBM, Intel Corporation, Dell, NEC Corporation, Verizon|
|Customization Scope||Free report customization with purchase|
Different segments covered under the software defined networking (SDN) market report are as below:
- By Component
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- By End-User
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
- By Industry
- Communication and Technology
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING (SDN) MARKET, BY COMPONENT
5.4.1. Professional Services
5.4.2. Managed Services
6. SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING (SDN) MARKET, BY END-USER
6.2. Large Enterprises
6.3. Medium Enterprises
6.4. Small Enterprises
7. SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING (SDN) MARKET, BY INDUSTRY
7.2. Communication and Technology
8. SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING (SDN) MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.2. Cisco Systems, Inc.
10.3. Juniper Networks, Inc.
10.5. Intel Corporation
10.7. NEC Corporation
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Juniper Networks, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Software Defined Data Center Market Size: Report, 2022-2027||Nov 2022|
|Encryption Software Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||May 2023|
|Network Management System Market Size: Report, 2023-2028||Jul 2023|
|Network Slicing Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2021 - 2026||Dec 2021|
|Network as a Service (NaaS) Market Size & Share: Report, 2022-2027||Dec 2022|