HVAC Control Systems Market Size, Share, Opportunities, COVID-19 Impact, And Trends By Control System Type (Direct Acting, Electric / Electronic, Pneumatic, Others), By Components (Sensors, Controlled Devices, Energy Source), By Application (Residential Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Commercial Buildings), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : May 2023
- Report Code : KSI061610614
- Pages : 146
The HVAC control systems market was valued at US$13.740 billion in 2021 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.99% over the forecast period to reach US$20.640 billion by 2028.
This research study examines the HVAC control systems market based on various segments: control system type, components, application, and geography. First, a brief overview of the market details key driving factors and challenges. Next, Porter's five forces model analyzes the HVAC control systems industry comprehensively. This is followed by industry value chain analysis which determines the companies which are part of the different processes and contributing to various sectors.
The study also presents in-depth information concerning the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations affecting the HVAC control systems market. Moreover, the research study analyzes the overall regulatory framework of the HVAC control systems sector, offering stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors influencing the overall market environment.
HVAC control systems market – Forecasts from 2023 to 2028 are a comprehensive and latest report. It provides vital market information to executives and interested stakeholders to enable them to get vital market information. The report also analyzes the competitive landscape and details strategies of key market players and also plots them on our vendor matrix in four quadrants: leader, follower, challenger, and niche.
The scope and coverage of the HVAC control systems market report are as below:
- HVAC control systems market data tables and charts
- Market outlook with sections on drivers, restraints, Porter’s, and industry value chain analysis
- Market assessment by the control system type into direct acting, electric/electronic, pneumatic, and others.
- Detailed market trends, analysis, and graphical representation by component into sensors, controlled devices, and energy sources.
- In-depth analysis of the HVAC control systems market by application into residential buildings, industrial buildings, and commercial buildings.
- A 360 degree view of the demand for HVAC control systems solutions/services across different geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific) with further breakdown for key countries within those regions.
Different segments covered under the HVAC control systems market report are as below:
- By Control System Type
- Direct Acting
- Electric / Electronic
- By Component
- Controlled devices
- Energy Source
- By Application
- Residential Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Design
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. HVAC CONTROL SYSTEMS MARKET BY CONTROL SYSTEM TYPE
5.2. Direct Acting
5.3. Electric / Electronic
6. HVAC CONTROL SYSTEMS MARKET BY COMPONENT
6.3. Controlled devices
6.4. Energy Source
7. HVAC CONTROL SYSTEMS MARKET BY APPLICATION
7.2. Residential Buildings
7.3. Industrial Buildings
7.4. Commercial Buildings
8. HVAC CONTROL SYSTEMS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. Daikin Industries
10.2. Danfoss A/S
10.3. Delta Electronics Inc.
10.4. Emerson Electric Co.
10.5. Honeywell International Inc
10.6. Johnson Controls.
Delta Electronics Inc.
Emerson Electric Co.
Honeywell International Inc
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Heat Pumps Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022 - 2027||Nov 2022|
|HVAC Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2022-2027||Nov 2022|
|HVAC Controls Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022-2027||Jul 2022|
|Underfloor Heating Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2021-2026||Jul 2021|
|HVAC Insulation Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022 - 2027||Aug 2022|