Luxury Accommodation Market Size, Share, Opportunities, COVID-19 Impact, And Trends By Type (Boutique Luxury Hotels, Five-Star Hotels & Resorts, Private Villas & Home Vacation Rentals, Penthouses, Luxury Yatch, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Jan 2023
- Report Code : KSI061614237
- Pages : 135
The concept of luxury accommodation revolves around amenities that provide visitors with a comfortable as well as luxurious stay. These facilities often host high-paying visitors, and the services and food are anticipated to be of the highest caliber. They provide a range of guest amenities, including top-notch spa services, personal trainers, laundry services, swimming pools, and more. The desire for extravagant lodging among vacationing families and business travelers has played a significant role in its support. Luxury accommodations include five-star resorts, villas, penthouses, and luxury yachts in addition to luxury hotels. Since a hotel in a beautiful and prominent location is considered to operate better than facilities in a less prominent area, the luxury accommodation businesses put a greater emphasis on the locations for success.
The growth of the travel and tourist industry, a rise in consumer demand for leisure vacations, and improvements in the standard of living all contribute to the expansion of luxury accommodations.
One major driver that will fuel the growth of the luxury accommodation market is the rise of the tourism industry in several countries of the world. The demand for luxury accommodation for a variety of occasions, including corporate meetings and corporate stays, is predicted to increase quickly in this market for hotels. The development of a solid brand reputation and an increase in internet advertising spending are strategies adopted by businesses that would propel the luxury accommodation industry.
Additionally, it is anticipated that this industry would rise because of the expanding economy of emerging countries and the increased hosting and organizing of sporting events like the FIFA World Cup and Cricket World Cup by numerous nations. Further, the demand for luxury accommodations is enhanced by activities offered by luxury yachts, such as snorkeling, fishing, and scuba diving, as well as on-land activities by resorts and hotels like massages, biking, and cave exploration.
The expansion of this market is hampered by high costs, the availability of cheaper substitutes, and a small number of target customers.
Market demand is anticipated to be hampered by high rates of rooms at five-star hotels, penthouses, and yachts, and the growth of economical lodging platforms like Airbnb in several countries. The expansion of moderate lodging options around the world further restricts the expansion of this industry. Given the high cost of these accommodations, only the wealthy, who make up a small portion of the world's population, are the intended customers. As a result, due to the target consumer number being small, the progress rate of this market is slow. The best lodgings are only available in major cities. As a result, there aren't many of these deluxe accommodations in a nation, which leads to a shortage.
- Atami, one of Japan's most well-known onsen hot spring attractions, will get a second hotel under the Karaku premium brand when it opens next winter, according to a December 2022 announcement from Orix Group. A private outdoor bath will be provided in each of the 57 rooms. The average cost of a night's stay is predicted to be around 100,000 yen (US$732) for two people.
- The Mirabel Hotel & Restaurant Group stated in November 2022 that Maison 1896 would be added to his portfolio when it opens in Beaune in the summer of 2023. The renowned Burgundian wine family, Maison Joseph Drouhin, is collaborating on the project and will assist in restoring the original 1896 structure into a luxurious 16-room boutique hotel and restaurant situated in the center of the historic hamlet.
- LIV Developers made plans to build LIV LUX, a G+47 ultra-luxury residential tower on one of Dubai Marina's most coveted locations, public in December 2022. Just across from the Le Royal Meridien and Ritz Carlton Hotels, LIV LUX will herald in a new era of opulent living. LIV LUX further supports the business's aspirations for regional expansion with projects worth over US$435 million under construction. To enhance its land bank portfolio in Dubai's most prestigious neighborhoods, LIV Developers will also pursue aggressive regional development ambitions with values exceeding US$544.9 million. LIV LUX will provide residents and investors with 47 stories of luxurious living with cutting-edge amenities, unrivaled sea views, and resort-style facilities, raising the bar for the rich lifestyle.
The Asia Pacific area is predicted to have the fastest growth in the market for luxury accommodations as it is anticipated to be driven by rapid urbanization, a boom in infrastructure construction, and technological advancements. North America is predicted to have a sizeable share of the entire market. The region's high concentration of luxury hotels and the tourist sector, rising individual interest in entertainment and adventure travel, and high per capita income in nations like the United States and Canada are all contributing to the market's expansion. Visitors are also enthralled by the region's natural and technical beauty. Europe is recognized for its adventurous visit, and the region makes it simple to travel freely between different countries. The younger generations also like visiting the region for its sporting and cultural features. As a result, it is anticipated that the demand for luxury accommodations in Europe would increase as more people seek to partake in these activities while enjoying a comfortable stay.
Key Market Segments
- By Type
- Boutique Luxury Hotels
- Five-Star Hotels & Resorts
- Private Villas & Home Vacation Rentals
- Luxury Yatch
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- United Kingdom
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. COVID-19 Scenario
1.3. Market Definition
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Market Opportunities
4.4. Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining Powers of Buyers
4.4.3. Threat of Substitutes
4.4.4. The Threat of New Entrants
4.4.5. Competitive Rivalry in Industry
4.5. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. LUXURY ACCOMMODATION MARKET ANALYSIS, BY TYPE
5.2. Boutique Luxury Hotels
5.3. Five-Star Hotels & Resorts
5.4. Private Villas & Home Vacation Rentals
5.6. Luxury Yatch
6. LUXURY ACCOMMODATION MARKET ANALYSIS, BY GEOGRAPHY
6.2. North America
6.3. South America
6.4.1. United Kingdom
6.5. The Middle East and Africa
6.5.1. Saudi Arabia
6.6. Asia Pacific
6.6.4. South Korea
7. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
7.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
7.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrative
7.3. Mergers, Acquisition, Agreements, and Collaborations
7.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
8. COMPANY PROFILES
8.1. Marriott International Inc
8.3. Hyatt Hotels
8.4. Four Seasons Holdings Inc.
8.5. Shangri-La International
8.6. InterContinental Hotels Group
8.7. Mandarin Oriental International
8.8. The Indian Hotels Company Limited
8.9. Jumeirah International LLC
8.10. Kerzner International Resorts
8.11. Belmond Ltd
8.12. Accor S.A.
8.13. Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company LLC
Four Seasons Holdings Inc.
InterContinental Hotels Group
Mandarin Oriental International
The Indian Hotels Company Limited
Jumeirah International LLC
Kerzner International Resorts
Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company LLC
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Smart Cities Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2019 - 2024||Mar 2020|
|Smart Hospitality Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022 - 2027||Sep 2022|
|Paper Straws Market Size, Share | Industry Report | 2019 - 2024||Mar 2020|
|Spa Services Market Size, Share & Trend: Industry Report, 2021–2026||Jul 2021|
|Global Soap Market Size, Share & Trends: Industry Report, 2022-2027||Aug 2022|