Mass Notifications Systems Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Component (Software, Services), By Application (Integrated Public Alert And Warning (IPAW), Interoperable Emergency Communication (IEC), Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery (BCDR)), By End-User (Corporate, Education, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Aerospace & Defense, Government, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : May 2023
- Report Code : KSI061615039
- Pages : 146
The mass notifications systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.78%, reaching US$24.982 billion in 2028 from US$5.94 billion in 2021.
Mass notification systems (MNS) are designed to quickly and efficiently broadcast critical information to a large group of people, often in emergencies. These systems are used by government agencies, schools, universities, hospitals, and corporations to provide real-time alerts, notifications, and instructions to people in times of crisis. MNS can deliver messages through various communication channels, including text messages, emails, social media platforms, voice calls, and digital signage. The system can also provide location-based alerts to people within a specific area.
The MNS market has been growing steadily due to the increasing need for public safety and emergency management. In addition, with the rise of natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and cyber threats, there is a growing demand for effective and reliable communication systems that deliver critical information quickly and efficiently. MNS vendors offer a wide range of solutions that can be customized to meet the specific needs of different organizations. Some of the key features of MNS include multi-channel message delivery, real-time reporting and analytics, integration with third-party systems, and mobile accessibility.
As the MNS market continues to evolve, vendors are also exploring new technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced analytics to enhance the capabilities of their solutions. In addition, the growing adoption of cloud-based MNS is also driving market growth, providing organizations with greater flexibility and scalability.
The mass notifications systems market is driven by rising instances of disasters, stringent government regulations and protocols, and the rising adoption of cloud-based MNS.
- The increasing occurrence of natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and other emergencies has raised the need for reliable communication systems that can quickly and effectively notify people about potential dangers. According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), natural disasters have become more frequent and severe over the past several decades. For example, between 2010 and 2020, the US experienced 1,056 natural disasters that caused over $1.9 trillion in damages and affected millions.
- Stringent government regulations and protocols- Many organizations are required by law to have MNS in place to comply with regulatory requirements related to emergency notifications, data privacy, and security. The Emergency Alert System (EAS) is a national public warning system that requires broadcasters, cable television systems, wireless cable systems, and other media outlets to provide immediate information during an emergency. Failure to comply with EAS requirements can result in fines and other penalties.
- Rising adoption of cloud-based MNS- The trend towards cloud computing has made it easier for organizations to implement MNS, as it eliminates the need for complex on-premise infrastructure and provides greater scalability and flexibility.
Based on application, the Interoperable Emergency Communication (IEC) segment is expected to witness robust growth.
The Mass Notification Systems market is poised to grow, particularly in Interoperable Emergency Communication (IEC) applications. Using IEC systems in mass notification can significantly improve emergency response times and coordination across various emergency response organizations. In addition, these systems allow for disseminating information across multiple communication platforms, such as email, text messages, voice calls, and social media, to reach a wide audience quickly and effectively. As a result, the IEC application is gaining popularity in government, education, healthcare, and transportation industries. For example, in the education sector, IEC systems can quickly alert students, faculty, and staff to potential emergencies, such as a lockdown or evacuation. Similarly, in the healthcare sector, these systems can alert hospital personnel to critical incidents, such as a fire or a patient escape.
North America accounted for a significant share of the global mass notification systems market.
Based on geography, the mass notifications systems market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. North America is a major mass notification systems market, with the US being the largest market in the region. The market is driven by the adoption of advanced technologies, such as cloud-based systems, and the increasing demand for public safety and emergency communication solutions. The government and education sectors are the region's largest users of mass notification systems. The market is also driven by the presence of key players such as Everbridge, Alertus Technologies, and Blackboard.
- In February 2022, Evolv Technology, a leading provider of weapons detection security screening solutions, announced integrating its Evolv Express system with Milestone Video Management System (VMS) and Titan HST mass notification system. This integration allows for collecting and sharing weapons screening and detection data at venue entrances, extending screening intelligence to complementary security technologies, and simplifying management for security professionals. The new enhancements will further strengthen Evolv's position as a mass notification systems market leader.
- In March 2023, The UK government launched a new public warning system that alerts mobile phone users about events that may threaten their lives. The system is designed for severe flooding, fires, or extreme weather. It is expected to revolutionize the government's ability to warn and inform people of immediate danger. A nationwide trial of the system was planned for April 2023, with successful trials already being conducted in East Suffolk and Reading. The alerts will reach about 90% of mobile phones in a given area and are expected to be used rarely, only where there is an immediate risk to life.
Mass Notifications Systems Market Scope:
|Market Size Value in 2021||US$5.94 billion|
|Market Size Value in 2028||US$24.982 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 22.78% from 2021 to 2028|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2028|
|Forecast Unit (Value)||USD Billion|
|Segments Covered||Component, Application, End-user, and Geography|
|Regions Covered||North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific|
|Companies Covered||Everbridge, Alert Media, Inc., Alertus Technologies LLC, Rave Mobile Safety, OnSolve, Singlewire Software, LLC, BlackBerry Limited, Pocketstop, LLC, Airbus|
|Customization Scope||Free report customization with purchase|
- BY COMPONENT
- BY APPLICATION
- Integrated Public Alert and Warning (IPAW)
- Interoperable Emergency Communication (IEC)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
- BY END-USER
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Aerospace & Defense
- BY GEOGRAPHY
o North America
o South America
- United Kingdom
o Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
o Asia Pacific
- South Korea
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. MASS NOTIFICATION SYSTEMS MARKET BY COMPONENT
6. MASS NOTIFICATION SYSTEMS MARKET BY APPLICATION
6.2. Integrated Public Alert and Warning (IPAW)
6.3. Interoperable Emergency Communication (IEC)
6.4. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
7. MASS NOTIFICATION SYSTEMS MARKET BY END-USER
7.4. Energy & Utilities
7.5. Healthcare & Life Sciences
7.6. Aerospace & Defense
8. MASS NOTIFICATION SYSTEMS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.3. South America
8.4.3. United Kingdom
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisition, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.2. Alert Media, Inc.
10.3. Alertus Technologies LLC
10.4. Rave Mobile Safety
10.6. Singlewire Software, LLC
10.7. BlackBerry Limited
10.8. Pocketstop, LLC
Alert Media, Inc.
Rave Mobile Safety
Singlewire Software, LLC
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|3D Imaging Software Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||May 2023|
|Global Remote Access Software Market Size: Report, 2022-2027||Dec 2022|
|Encryption Software Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||May 2023|
|Batch Management Software Market Size: Report, 2022-2027||Nov 2022|
|Online Survey Software Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Mar 2023|