Packaging Robot Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Gripping Type (Vacuum, Clamp, Claw, Others), By Product Type (Packing, Palletizing, Pick And Place), By End-user (Food And Beverage, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Logistics, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Nov 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616176
- Pages : 142
The packaging robots market is projected to show steady growth during the forecast period.
The expanding need for computerization in various business sectors, the increased usage of robots for maximum performance, and the cost savings associated with using robotic packaging frameworks are some of the factors driving the global packaging robot market. Furthermore, the packaging robots market is probably going to expand during the speculative time frame due to the expanding global robotics industry and the relentless expansion in the retail and internet business industries. The fundamental force for market expansion has been the advantages associated with the packaging robots. These robots don't require any maintenance and can run at a high pace for at least very long hours. Time, cost, and sales are at the forefront of the business priority list. Production line automation allows businesses to optimize innovation and efficiency without sacrificing craftsmanship or quality, therefore this technology meets industrial demands and is extensively used in the sector which drives market expansion.
Packaging robots are automated systems, robots, and specialized software used to automate and expedite different processes in packaging. Several industries, including health care, consumer products, shipping, food and beverage, and others, use systems for packaging robots. Vacuum grippers are widely used to pick up flat objects like glass or metal sheets. During the packing and palletizing procedures, these grippers grab several products simultaneously using suction caps. Vacuum grippers are used extensively in the packing industry because they can handle large crates, cartons, cans, and bottles. The need for automation in many industry sectors is on the rise, and the use of robots is expanding to achieve maximum efficiency and reap the benefits of cost savings. The packaging robots market is also anticipated to rise throughout the projected period due to the developing global robotics industry and the retail and e-commerce sectors' ongoing expansion.
- A rise in automation to cut input costs is boosting market growth: A key factor in the market's expansion is the requirement for high levels of automation to save costs and prevent product waste. Production lines are automated by packaging robots, which lower labor costs, increase productivity, enhance workplace safety, and minimize product damage, thereby boosting the market growth.
- Growing demand for high-quality products fueling market expansion: Robotic packaging is becoming more popular as consumers expect higher-quality goods. These robots are being invested in by businesses to guarantee product quality and satisfy customer demands.
- The rise in the e-commerce industry is fueling market expansion: To keep up with the burgeoning demand for online shopping, the e-commerce sector's rapid growth has raised the demand for packaging robots, especially for labor-intensive manual item selecting jobs.
- Recent developments and modernization in the manufacturing process are boosting demand: Leading businesses across a range of industries are making significant investments in updating their production facilities to increase output, productivity, and efficiency, which is promoting the use of packaging robots.
- Low-cost industrial robots are easily available helping in boosting market dynamics: The easy accessibility of reasonably priced industrial robots is accelerating industry expansion and opening it up to a wider variety of industries.
Products offered by key companies:
- Krones Robogrip, Krones AG: The Robogrip is equipped with a wide range of extra gripping or multipurpose instruments. Due to its wide operating range, the robot can reach an expansive work surface, ensuring maximum productivity while packing and palletizing. It features an articulated arm robot with four motion axes and a typical pivoting area of 2 x 180. Depending on the load-bearing capacity, it can produce up to 550 clock pulses every hour.
- Picking & Packaging Robots, FANUC Corporation: Pick and place automation is improved more than ever by using robots designed specifically for packaging processes, owing to the maximum repeatability of FANUC's picking and packing robots.FANUC has created packaging software that can coordinate several robots picking and packing 2,000 items per minute on a line to boost productivity and simplicity of use. This software is particularly intended for pick-and-place robotic operations. When compared to manual labor, this kind of packing automation not only reduces your expenses but also frees up critical production time.
The prominent growth in the clamp-type sector under the gripper-type segment
The clamp segment dominated the market and is poised to expand significantly over the forecast period. Robotic packaging systems are more swift and effective when grippers are used. The grapple's swift pick-up and drop capabilities, along with its firm grasp, result in shorter cycle times and greater efficiency. Speed and productivity are crucial in high-volume organizations; thus this is especially important. Clamp grippers help to make packing more secure and more ergonomically sound. Clamps gripper decreases the possibility of worker injuries by automating holding and lifting duties. Workers' safety is guaranteed by the grapples' ability to lift big things and operate in small areas.
The North American region is expected to hold a significant share of the packaging robot market:
The North American region held a major proportion of the market share and is poised to expand significantly over the forecast period. Rapid shifts in customer preferences and shifting economic situations are characteristics of the regional market. The growth of the packaging sector in North America is largely due to the demand for automation in business processes. Companies are acquiring packaging materials to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency in response to increased labor costs and growing demand for quicker, more efficient packaging operations. These robots can carry out labour-intensive, repetitive activities, boosting output while cutting labor expenses and enhancing overall performance. The rise of the North American packaging business is also being fueled by ongoing robotics and automation developments.
- In November 2021, the FANUC Corporation and ROBOMACHINE unveiled the LR-10iA/10 robot, which is intended for equipment tending and a variety of picking operations. FANUC Corporation is a Japanese maker of automation equipment such as robotics and computer numerical control wireless technologies.
- BY GRIPPING TYPE
- BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Pick and Place
- BY END-USER
- Food and Beverage
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Process
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. PACKAGING ROBOT MARKET, BY GRIPPER TYPE
6. PACKAGING ROBOT MARKET, BY SERVICE
6.4. Pick and Place
7. PACKAGING ROBOT MARKET, BY END-USERS
7.2. Food and Beverage
8. PACKAGING ROBOT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Market Share Analysis
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.2. DENSO Robotics
10.3. FANUC Corporation
10.4. Krones AG
10.5. ABB Group
10.6. Bosch Rexroth AG
10.7. Brenton, LLC.
10.8. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
10.9. Schneider Electric SA
10.10. Yaskawa America, Inc.
Bosch Rexroth AG
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Schneider Electric SA
Yaskawa America, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Consumer Robot Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Jul 2021|
|Consumer and Business Robot Market Size & Share: 2019 - 2024||Feb 2023|
|Entertainment Robot Market Size: Industry Report, 2022-2027||Dec 2022|
|Service Robot Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Feb 2023|
|Cleaning Robot Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Mar 2023|