Plastic Liner Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Material Type (PE, PP, PVC, PS, Others), By Capacity (Up To 5 Kgs, 6-15 Kgs, 16-25 Kgs, Above 25 Kgs), By Application (Food And Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Chemical, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Nov 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616178
- Pages : 150
The plastic liner market is projected to show steady growth during the forecast period.
The bulk goods are shielded from outside influences by the use of plastic liners. This aids in preventing product contamination. The primary benefit of employing plastic liners is their cost-effectiveness, which results from the requirement for less labour or effort to clean the bulk container, which lowers the cost of cleaning or packing garbage. The plastic liners are simple to install and remove. Plastic liners help decrease packaging waste, which results in sustainable footprints. Furthermore, the plastic liners offer resistance to dampness, ensuring that the product's quality stays the same. The plastic liners are made with a leak-proof seal that also guards against contamination of the content. The need for plastic liners, which are inexpensive and simple to use, is also being driven by an increase in the trading of bulk goods. Furthermore, expanding markets for food, beverage, and chemical products are anticipated to increase demand for plastic liners globally. Overall, the demand for plastic liners will increase at a favourable pace throughout the assessment period due to the rise in the need for protective and affordable packaging solutions among sectors.
Industrial packaging for bulk commodities frequently uses plastic liners to provide secure packing. Protective packaging guarantees that material loss or damage from spills or trash is kept to a minimum. As a result, plastic liners are a sought-after product in the packaging sector. In the food and beverage business, the usage of plastic liners is expanding. Plastic liners' protective packaging gives the food and beverage industry's suppliers a guarantee of product safety. Material is protected against deterioration by plastic liners such as that caused by moisture, chemicals, and dust. Additionally, plastic liners are increasingly being used in the residential sector. Plastic liners are being used by consumers for trash management, storage, and other domestic tasks which is one of the primary reasons boosting the market expansion.
- Rise in demand for scented plastic liners is boosting market expansion: The market for scented plastic liners is expanding among homeowners. More and more people are using the product to cover up the smell of waste in their houses.
- Availability in all different sizes is a primary market driver: Plastic liners come in a range of sizes, each with a unique capacity. Thus, from little products to huge commodities, plastic liners are employed for a variety of applications in the packaging and residential sectors eventually boosting demand.
- One primary reason acting as the market driver is the affordable price of the liners: Plastic liners' reasonable pricing stimulates expansion. Plastic liners are used by businesses in the packaging sector due to their low cost.
- Plastic liners can be reused, thus making it an important factor for expansion: Reusability is taken into consideration while making plastic liners. Thus, by reusing plastic liners, packaging businesses may save expenses and are therefore widely accepted among industry players.
- Rise of e-commerce is boosting the demand: The surge in demand for packaging firms is a result of the e-commerce exponential growth. To keep the supply chain flowing, packaging businesses are requesting plastic liners more frequently. Thus, the plastic liner industry has benefited from the e-commerce expansion.
Products offered by key companies:
- Food grade Biodegradable Liners & Films, Plascon: Plascon supplies biodegradable plastic bags and film that have the identical strength as conventional bags, include no harmful by-products and don't need special handling in response to the growing global demand for environmentally friendly plastics. They produce flat poly bags, tubing, and gusseted box liners out of biodegradable* film. Depending on the application, their liners are composed of LLDPE, HDPE, and mixed PE.
- Drum & Barrel Liners, A-Pac Manufacturing Co., Inc.: A-Pac provide robust, flexible plastic drum and barrel liners. They can design a personalized liner to fit current barrels and drums regardless of the size the customer needs
The significant growth is witnessed in the food and beverages sector under the application segment
The food and beverages sector under the application segment emerged as the major market lead and is expected to capture a major market share over the forecast period. The food and beverage industry is poised to grow at a significant pace. As the sale of food products increases, packaging becomes more important. Plastic liners are becoming more popular in the food and beverage sector as packaging solutions. Food is packaged with protective plastic liners to prevent deterioration or spoilage from environmental influences. As a result, there is an increasing requirement for plastic liners to ensure that food products remain of high quality during storage and consumption.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a significant share of the plastic liner market:
The plastic liner market is anticipated to develop most quickly in Asia Pacific. The availability of raw resources and the industrial sector's rapid development are two aspects that contribute to the expansion of the market in Asia Pacific. There are some nations where it is anticipated that the industry will expand quickly, including China, Thailand, and India. The plastic liner business has one of the brightest futures in India. The Indian market is anticipated to expand at a promising CAGR over the projected period. In India, initiatives have been done to encourage the expansion of the industrial sector. Both the public and commercial sectors are eager to increase the nation's manufacturing capacity. The industrial sector's expansion benefits the packaging industry, which in turn benefits the plastic liners industry. Another Asian nation with promise in the plastic liner industry is Thailand. During the forecast, a strong CAGR is expected to be achieved by the Thailand market. Thailand's businesses are conscious of consumer preferences in favour of sustainability. Businesses are working to provide consumers with environmentally friendly products.
- Constantia Flexibles bought the British-based manufacturer, FFP Packaging Solutions in August 2022. Through this purchase, Constantia Flexibles aims to broadened its range and strengthened its position in the food packaging industry.
- BY MATERIAL TYPE
- BY CAPACITY
- Up to 5 Kgs
- 6-15 Kgs
- 16-25 Kgs
- Above 25 Kgs
- BY APPLICATION
- Food and Beverages
- Industrial Chemical
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Process
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. PLASTIC LINER MARKET, BY MATERIAL
6. PLASTIC LINER MARKET, BY CAPACITY
6.2. Up to 5 Kg
6.3. 6-15 Kgs
6.4. 16-25 Kgs
6.5. Above 25 Kgs
7. PLASTIC LINER MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7.2. Food and Beverages
7.4. Industrial Chemical
8. PLASTIC LINER MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Market Share Analysis
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. Berry Global Inc.
10.2. RRR Supply, Inc.
10.3. A-Pac Manufacturing Co., Inc.
10.4. Plascon Group
10.5. International Plastic Inc.
10.6. Redwood Plastics and Rubber
10.7. Champion Plastics
10.8. Shagoon Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
10.10. Avonflex Private Limited
Berry Global Inc.
RRR Supply, Inc.
A-Pac Manufacturing Co., Inc.
International Plastic Inc.
Redwood Plastics and Rubber
Shagoon Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
Avonflex Private Limited
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|PVC Adhesive Tape Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2019-2024||May 2021|
|Polyvinyl (PVC) Extrusion Market Size & Share: Report, 2019-2024||May 2020|
|Release Liner Market Size, Share & Trends, Industry Report, 2019 - 2024||Mar 2020|
|Linerless Labels Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2021-2026||Jun 2021|
|PVC Packing Straps Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|