Corrugated Bin Boxes Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Material Type (Paper, Paperboard), By Product Type (Totes, Jumbo, Stackable, Kraft Open Top, Storage, White, Warehouse Rack), By Application (Food And Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Electronic Firms, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Nov 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616170
- Pages : 149
The corrugated bin boxes market is projected to show steady growth during the forecast period.
The market is anticipated to expand significantly in the coming years as a result of rising demand from end-use sectors including food and beverage and pharmaceutical. Throughout the forecast period, the corrugated bulk bins market is expected to increase due to factors such as the expansion of contemporary retailing, rising consumer income, and accelerated industrial activity, particularly in emerging nations.
Given its sustainable nature, capacity to be recycled, and adaptable qualities, corrugated board is a desirable material for packaging and is used to make corrugated bin boxes. Corrugated materials are chosen over other traditional materials by manufacturers due to their superior performance. Recycled materials such as old newspapers, mixed papers, corrugated containers, and Kraft papers are used in the production of corrugated bin boxes, which are made from naturally renewable resources and remove items from the public solid waste stream. The growing need for convenient deliveries to homes or workplaces has contributed to the enormous expansion of the e-commerce industry throughout time. Corrugated bin box demand gradually increased at a notable rate. Corrugated bin boxes are growing in popularity as a result of well-known e-commerce enterprises implementing eco-friendly packaging techniques to cut costs and waste. Sales of corrugated bulk bins are expected to be driven in the next years by the widespread usage of these boxes in a variety of end-use industry verticals, such as food and beverage and pharmaceutical.
- The growing usage of products in several sectors for branding and personalization: Corrugated bin boxes are becoming increasingly popular due to their rising uses in branding and personalization across various sectors. Companies in various industries, including retail, food and beverage, cosmetics, e-commerce, and food and beverage, are realizing the importance of packaging as a marketing tool. Furthermore, businesses may simply add logos, images, and branding features to corrugated boxes to establish a unique visual identity and improve brand identification. Corrugated bin boxes are a popular option because of their capacity to be customized to individual items and brand aesthetics. This allows businesses to provide a distinctive unpacking experience that appeals to customers and strengthens their brand image.
- Demand from the food and beverage industry to boost market growth: Due to the rising demand for branded and packaged goods and customer knowledge of the product's safe packaging, the food and beverage packaging sector is predicted to develop at a healthy rate. Corrugated bin boxes are often used by beverage makers since they provide secure shipping and thus eventually create demand for corrugated bin boxes.
- Surge in e-commerce is fueling market expansion: The popularity of online shopping has raised the demand for packing materials, and corrugated bin boxes are the most popular option for client delivery and shipping. Because of their strength, adaptability, and affordability, these boxes are widely used in the e-commerce industry. Additionally, the growing need for personalized packaging options is fueling the market's expansion. E-commerce businesses recognize the value of branding and using corrugated boxes to provide a distinctive unpacking experience since they are simple to personalize with corporate logos, graphics, and designs. Furthermore, corrugated bin boxes offer superior cushioning and structural integrity, ensuring that items reach safely at their destination. The e-commerce business places a high priority on product safety during shipment.
- Growing retail is fueling market expansion: The major drivers propelling the growth of the worldwide corrugated bin boxes market are also rising production activities and an increase in retail-ready packaging sustained by modern trades' growing position in the retail industry and their influence over the retail landscape.
- The rising trend towards sustainable and eco-friendly packaging is boosting market dynamics: In North America and Europe, the usage of non-biodegradable materials is subject to stricter rules, which has increased demand for corrugated bulk bins in these locations. Because customers and product manufacturers are more likely to use recycled and environmentally friendly packaging materials, recycling thereby drives the industry's growth.
Products offered by key companies:
- Cardboard Boxes and Cases, Smurfit Kappa: Product packaging, promotion, and protection are all addressed by Smurfit Kappa through the production of custom cardboard boxes and cases. Its packaging is entirely recyclable and FSC® certified. To withstand the rigors of the supply chain and prevent spoilage during travel, these cardboard containers and boxes offer exceptional protection and have a strong stacking capacity. Cases are pre-glued to make a "flat container" that can be assembled, filled with merchandise, and sealed.
- Bulk Bins and Heavyweight Packaging, WestRock Company: For storage and transportation needs involving big or huge products, Heavyweight Packaging offers a large format, heavy-duty corrugated solution. Heavyweight materials are used to make these items, which may be specially developed and produced for any specified operation, without the requirement for die-cut components, sheets, containers, or completed packaging.
The prominent growth in the Food and beverages sector under the End-User segment
In the worldwide market for corrugated bin boxes, the food and beverage sector segment holds a sizable portion of the market. The three main categories in the food and beverage business are non-perishables, processed food, and fresh produce. Packaging is used in the food and beverage industry to handle, store, and transport goods. Food products with varied strengths, such as processed food products and extremely delicate, perishable goods, must be transported in corrugated boxes. Corrugated bin boxes are a suitable medium for packaging, transporting, and storing food for an extended amount of time since they are not reactive. Processed food packaging involves using safe packaging materials that are appropriate for the customer and that also verify the product's safety. Processed food is thus packaged in corrugated bin boxes.
The North American region is expected to hold a significant share of the corrugated bin boxes market:
The market for corrugated bin boxes was dominated by North America. Due to the country's booming e-commerce and pharmaceutical industries, the region is predicted to continue growing during the forecast period. With the leadership of well-known e-commerce giants like Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, Facebook, and others, the e-commerce sector has grown significantly over time. These businesses have begun packing individual things in corrugated bin boxes. Many companies in the market are concentrating on switching from single-use plastics to paper bags and corrugated bin boxes to reduce packaging waste and become more environmentally friendly. Similarly, a significant portion of the corrugated bin boxes used to package pharmaceuticals are disposed away by pharmaceutical companies. Moreover, the recent technological advancements are boosting market dynamics. Barcodes and QR codes, which enhance the usefulness, robustness, and ease of the shipping process, are the fundamental building blocks of packaging. These developments make it simpler to monitor packages to make sure they aren't being tampered with.
- Springfield Corrugated Box Inc. in Agawam, Massachusetts, was acquired by B2B Industrial Packaging, a GenNx360 firm, in August 2022. With this purchase, the business could be able to provide its current East Coast customers greater resources while also improving services for Springfield Corrugated Box customers.
- BY MATERIAL TYPE
- BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Kraft Open Top
- Warehouse Rack
- BY APPLICATION
- Food and Beverage
- Electronic Firms
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Process
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. CORRUGATED BIN BOXES MARKET, BY MATERIAL TYPE
6. CORRUGATED BIN BOXES MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.5. Kraft Open Top
6.8. Warehouse Rack
7. CORRUGATED BIN BOXES MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7.2. Food and Beverage
7.5. Electronic Firms
8. CORRUGATED BIN BOXES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Market Share Analysis
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.2. Sonoco Products Company
10.3. WestRock Company
10.4. International Paper
10.5. Georgia-Pacific, LLC
10.6. Greif Inc.
10.7. Smurfit Kappa
10.8. Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd
10.9. Packaging Corporation of America
10.10. Supack Industries Pvt. Ltd
Sonoco Products Company
Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd
Packaging Corporation of America
Supack Industries Pvt. Ltd
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Pizza Box Market Size, Share & Trends: Industry Report, 2019 - 2024||Jun 2021|
|Corrugated Boxes Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2019-2024||Apr 2021|
|Bag-In Box Containers Market Size, Share & Trend | 2019 to 2024||Oct 2020|
|Boxboard Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|Mailer Box Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|