Mailer Box Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Type (Single Wall, Double Wall, Triple Wall), By Product Type (C Flute, B Flute, E Flute, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Oct 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616096
- Pages : 147
The mailer box market size is projected to grow strongly during the forecast period.
Due to the increased use of the internet and online platforms, which raise consumer knowledge of a variety of items available globally, there is a growing demand for foreign goods among consumers, which is assisting in the growth of the mailer box market. The government's support of overseas trade is also driving up the need for package mailers on the international market. Mailer boxes don't need extra packaging materials, which lowers convenience and reduces prices. As a result, e-commerce businesses employ them more frequently. Throughout the shipping procedure, mailer boxes adequately secure the products being shipped. Therefore, as a result of the e-commerce sector's quick growth, the need for mailer boxes has increased dramatically. Due to rising e-commerce platform demand, the worldwide mailer box market is anticipated to grow considerably during the forecast period.
Mailer boxes are disposable packaging containers that are typically created by stacking three layers of corrugated cardboard. These boxes are biodegradable, recyclable, light, and inexpensive, and they safeguard sensitive items throughout shipment. When exposed to adverse conditions like moisture and rapid temperature fluctuations, they provide good protection to the item in it. Additionally, mailer boxes help to increase the shelf life of products and lower the risk of microbial contamination. They are therefore commonly utilised for effective product packaging across many sectors. Wooden crates were the standard means of material transportation until the cardboard box was invented. But making those stiff containers on a wide scale was expensive and complicated. Mailer boxes are environmentally friendly since they are made without risky chemicals and are easy to recycle. During the projected period, it is predicted that the mailer box market will expand more swiftly.
- Rise of e-commerce is boosting market growth: Final logistics provide a significant challenge for e-commerce businesses. The primary obstacles to the worldwide expansion of e-commerce businesses are inefficiencies brought on by product damage during transit and the high costs associated with e-commerce packaging. Businesses that engage in e-commerce, mail, and postal services are always looking for low-cost packaging materials to cut down on overall package costs. Mailer boxes equip the e-commerce vendor with their desired packaging requirement as a result, mailer boxes are widely used thus boosting market growth.
- Mailer boxes are economical and act as a major market proponent: Mailer boxes are affordable, recyclable, portable, and eco-friendly. The simplicity of printing and large printing surface of mailer boxes is another advantage. Thus the mailer boxes serve as an economical packaging solution for the industry players.
- The trend toward sustainable packaging is propelling market dynamics: Mailer boxes are ecologically beneficial since they can be recycled after use and are often made of recyclable materials. Therefore, customized mailer boxes are the best option for eco-friendly companies when it comes to packing. Consumers are placing a greater emphasis on environmentally friendly packaging, and they are more inclined to purchase goods from businesses that aim to safeguard the environment. Consumer preference for these items versus rival plastic and polymer products is anticipated to increase due to their environmental friendliness.
- Mailer boxes also enhance shelf life: Mailer boxes also aid in increasing product shelf life and lowering the risk of microbial contamination. As a result, they are frequently employed in many sectors to effectively package things.
- Mailer boxes are lightweight: The weight of mailer boxes is modest. Due to their small size and lightweight, they are ergonomic and simple to stock and parcel. They are simple for customers to transport, which enhances the unpacking experience.
Products offered by key companies:
- Interior Protective packaging, Salazar Packaging: Various packing boxes are offered by the Salazar Packaging company. Each box is specifically made to immobilize the goods within while allowing for clear product viewing when the box is opened. They can also design many inserts that can all fit within a single box, which may assist in cutting down on the number of packaging SKUs and individual costs needed.
- FEFCO Style 0201 or 0204, Smurfit Kappa: They produce a variety of standard postal boxes that offer effective protective packing and storage for goods throughout distribution. Their regular and customised mailing boxes are robust, resilient, and able to resist the rigours of the final mile delivery. They are offered in a range of sizes and paper-based materials.
The prominent growth in the C Flute sector under the Product type segment
Based on the product type, the C flute segment dominated the mailer box market and is anticipated to continue with this stellar growth over the forecast period. This is explained by the growing popularity of the C flute product category among end users. A common product category that is regularly shipped is the C flute. Because of its superior crushing resistance, stacking strength, and printing capabilities, it is being utilized to package glass items, dairy products, and furniture. About 80% of corrugated containers are made of c-flute board, which is widely utilized.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a significant share of the mailer boxes market:
The Asia Pacific region, with a special focus on China, largely dominated the mailer boxes market. Due to the rapid growth of the e-commerce sector, the ease of finding a wide variety of goods at cheaper rates, and the prominence of top mailer box manufacturers, China is anticipated to continue to be one of the top markets for mailer boxes over the projection period. During the forecast period, it is anticipated to continue to support the expansion of the mailer box market in the nation. E-commerce, mail, and postal services demand a more trustworthy and efficient method to save packaging costs and avoid damage during transportation. They use packaging alternatives like mailer boxes as a consequence. The mailer box market is anticipated to grow across China throughout the assessment period because they have improved delivery techniques and are now available and popular delivery items in e-commerce.
- Smurfit Kappa Group, a pioneer in the worldwide packaging sector, introduced its ground-breaking, water-resistant paper in May 2022, allowing the boxes to stay intact even in humid environments. Given that it can resist water exposure without being harmed, it is appropriate for eCommerce packaging as well as packaging for items like flowers, detergent, fruit, and vegetables when temporary water protection is required.
- BY TYPE
- Single Wall
- Double Wall
- Triple Wall
- BY PRODUCT TYPE
- C Flute
- B Flute
- E Flute
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Process
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. MAILER BOX MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
5.2. C Flute
5.3. B Flute
5.4. E Flute
6. MAILER BOX MARKET, BY TYPE
6.2. Single Wall
6.3. Double Wall
6.4. Triple Wall
7. MAILER BOX MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
7.2. North America
7.2.1. United States
7.3. South America
7.4.1. United Kingdom
7.5. The Middle East and Africa
7.5.1. Saudi Arabia
7.6. Asia Pacific
7.6.4. South Korea
8. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
8.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
8.2. Market Share Analysis
8.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
8.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
9. COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. Smurfit Kappa
9.3. VSL Packaging
9.4. GWP Packaging
9.5. International Paper
9.7. Northwest Paper Box
9.8. Salazar Packaging
9.9. Accurate Box Company, Inc.
9.10. Rengo Co., Ltd.
Northwest Paper Box
Accurate Box Company, Inc.
Rengo Co., Ltd.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Pizza Box Market Size, Share & Trends: Industry Report, 2019 - 2024||Jun 2021|
|Corrugated Boxes Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2019-2024||Apr 2021|
|Boxboard Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|Insulated Shipping Boxes Market Size & Share: Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|Sterilization Box Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|