Cryogenic Label Printer Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Adhesive Type (Permanent, Removable), By Material (Plastic, Metal), By End-user (Healthcare, Chemical, Electronic, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Nov 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616173
- Pages : 143
The cryogenic label printers market is projected to show steady growth during the forecast period.
Personalized testing and sampling have grown in popularity as patient traffic has increased. It requires the application of additional labels. Additionally, the importance of critical communications between clinical professionals in laboratories and personnel and patients in other healthcare facilities has increased because of cryogenic labelling which is propelling the cryogenic label printer market growth. With the appropriate label attached, the use of laboratory medicine has increased exponentially by around 30%. In medical laboratories and diagnostic institutes, the growing need for medical labels facilitates efficient patient management. Demand for cryogenic label printers is anticipated to increase as a result of the aforementioned reasons.
The cryogenic label printers market is primarily driven by the healthcare industry globally since these labels are used to store blood and urine samples. Therefore, cryogenic label sales must be up to date with the changing trends in healthcare storage. The emergence of an increased need for cryogenic labels that are readable for a longer period and are easily observable is a consequence of printing technological advancements. Demand will be aided by the capacity of speciality cryogenic label printers to satisfy the requirements of labs and research institutes. They are made to provide excellent labels for various laboratory uses. They may become increasingly popular for identifying slides, tubes, and specimen containers. It's expected that major manufacturers will provide new printers with practical capabilities like barcode and QR code printing. The market for cryogenic label printers has benefited from the government's steady expansion in pharmaceutical spending around the globe. Additionally, the cryogenic label printer market is expected to be driven by the healthcare sector's rapid expansion and modernization.
- Rising demand from the lab and the research institute to fuel market growth: The ability of customized cryogenic label printers to meet lab and research facility standards will help to drive demand. They are designed to offer superior labels for a range of applications in laboratories. They could get more and more use in the identification of slides, tubes, and specimen containers. It is anticipated that leading manufacturers will release new printers with useful features like QR and barcode printing.
- The rise in patient volume has increased the demand for labeling hence boosting market growth: Personalized testing and sampling have grown increasingly common as the number of patients has increased. It demands the usage of additional labels. The importance of critical communications between clinical personnel in laboratories and employees and patients in other healthcare facilities has also increased consequently boosting the cryogenic label printer market growth.
- Regulation by the authority in terms of labelling is boosting market growth: The usage of labels is becoming even more necessary due to regulatory bodies' strict labelling requirements for gadgets used in laboratories. For example, the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) program, which was started by the US government, requires labels to be used on a variety of medicines and samples. These authorities continuously modify laboratory maintenance and supervision. Regulations of this kind are also helping the market for cryogenic label printers.
- Labelling improves the working efficiency of healthcare professionals who are adopting new labelling techniques eventually propelling the market When healthcare providers use innovative labelling procedures, their productivity increases and this eventually aids in market growth. A correctly labelled product improves the amount of laboratory medicine used on time. Smooth patient management at diagnostic centres and labs is facilitated by the growing need for medical labelling hence cryogenic label printer demand is anticipated to increase as a result.
Products offered by key companies:
- Colorworks cw-c4000 colour inkjet label printer, Epson: The ColorWorks C4000 is a small, user-friendly label printer that offers an extensive feature set. This new model is a versatile labelling solution that may be used for barcode and shipping labels, product or package labels, and many more labelling applications. It is made to function well with a range of workflows and provide long-lasting, high-quality labels at a cost that is competitive with that of other thermal transfer printers on the market.
- 2.3 Mil White Polypropylene, Avery Dennison Corporation: These are intended for use in a variety of settings, including deep freeze and liquid nitrogen storage, as well as room temperature applications. They may be used on difficult surfaces including metal canisters, glass and plastic containers, tubes, and vials. These are compatible with a range of printing techniques, including UV flexo and thermal transfer, and have good adherence to substrates such as polypropylene, glass, PVC, and steel.
- VWR® Cryogenic Labels, VWR International, LLC: For any application involving cryostorage, liquid nitrogen, refrigeration, or ultra-low temperature freezers, these VWR® cryogenic labels are perfect. The unique adhesive on these cryogenic labels, which can resist temperatures ranging from -196 to +121 °C without the requirement for lamination, allows them to be used in the majority of incubators.
- RJ-3200, Brother: The RJ-3200 models are well-suited to fit into a wide range of working scenarios, with applications to help with anything from shelf labelling, price markdowns, click and collect, through to bids, estimates, and bills. Equipped with an array of connecting choices, the RJ-3200 series is made to print quickly while in use and recharge when not. Consequently, there is minimal downtime at work because it is simple to charge and update the printers overnight.
The prominent growth in the pharmaceutical sector under the End-User segment
The pharmaceutical sector dominated the market and is expected to continue with this dominance over the forecast period. The prevalence of long-term illnesses and their concurrent conditions will have a favourable impact on the cryogenic label printer industry. The pharmaceutical industry is dynamic and ever-changing. Cryogenic label printers need to be flexible to print fresh designs and information properly as new drugs and therapies undergo development. The market for cryogenic label printers is expanding due to the rising need for medicinal products. A significant portion of the pharmaceutical industry consists of clinical and medical labs, for a variety of uses, including tracking and identification, they need labels which thereby creates a conducive environment for market expansion for the cryogenic label printer market.
The North American region is expected to hold a significant share of the cryogenic label printer market:
The North American market dominated the market and is poised to capture a major market share over the forecast period. The expansion of the healthcare industry in North America would be essential to facilitating research endeavours. Pharmaceutical and pathological laboratories are in greater demand as the healthcare industry develops and increases. Sales of cryogenic label printers are significantly pushed by the healthcare industry. These printers are expected to be used by labs to expedite samples and research. They may also be used to monitor laboratory records concurrently. The government's steady rise in pharmaceutical spending has helped the cryogenic label printer business in North America. Furthermore, the market for cryogenic label printers in North America is expected to be driven by the rapidly expanding and changing healthcare industry. The market growth is expected due to the rise in demand for the capacity of specialist cryogenic label printers to fulfil the requirements of laboratories and research institutes. Their purpose is to produce labels of superior quality for various laboratory uses. Major manufacturers are introducing new printers with practical features like barcode and QR code printing which is creating favourable market opportunities. It is anticipated that these features would contribute to the efficiency of data administration and sample monitoring. Additionally, they provide choices for cloud connectivity and data integration. This should facilitate the process of creating labels encourage cooperation among lab staff members and eventually boost market demand.
- Seiko Epson Corporation confirmed the introduction of the ColorWorks brand C4000 small label printer in January 2022. It has dynamic visual quality and improved connection. The ColorWorks C4000 is a small, user-friendly label printer that offers an extensive feature set and toolkit. This new model provides a flexible option for a variety of labelling needs, including barcode and shipping labels, product or package labels, and more.
- Brother confirmed the introduction of the RJ-3200 printer line, which includes two high-performance label and receipt printers, in January 2022. The new RJ-3200 family of printers, which replaces the RJ-3050 and RJ-3150 models now in use, has the same lovable appearance and feel as its predecessors while boasting better features that make label printing quick and simple. Longer battery life, quick print rates of up to 5 ips (127 mm/sec), and a sturdy build that can survive drops up to 2 m in height are some of the key advantages of the newly updated range, which makes them an excellent choice for field service and retail employees who require access to quick and dependable printing.
- BY ADHESIVE TYPE
- BY MATERIAL
- BY END-USER
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Process
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. CRYOGENIC LABEL PRINTER MARKET, BY ADHESIVE TYPE
6. CRYOGENIC LABEL PRINTER MARKET, BY MATERIAL
7. CRYOGENIC LABEL PRINTER MARKET, BY END-USER
8. CRYOGENIC LABEL PRINTER MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Market Share Analysis
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. GA International
10.2. Avery Dennison Corporation
10.4. Diversified Biotech
10.5. VWR International, LLC
10.6. Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC
10.7. Bel-Art Products
10.8. Shenzhen Ruilisibo Technology Co., Ltd
10.9. Merck KGaA
10.10. Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc.
Avery Dennison Corporation
VWR International, LLC
Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC
Shenzhen Ruilisibo Technology Co., Ltd
Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Personal 3D Printers Market Size: Industry Report, 2022-2027||Mar 2022|
|3D Bioprinters Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Feb 2023|
|Powdered Material Based 3D Printer Market Size & Share: 2022-2027||Jun 2022|
|3D Printer Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022–2027||May 2022|