The Global coated paper market is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 4.03% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$52.657 billion by 2022, increasing from US$43.214 billion in 2017. The market is predicted to witness a moderate growth aided by rising demand in advertising and packaging verticals. Coated paper provides characteristics such as gloss and matte texture which are widely utilized in printing industry for advertising materials, security papers, newspapers, catalogues, and magazines. The increasing demand for flexible packaging in food and beverages industry is expected to aid the demand for coated paper. However, reduction in pulp plantation globally is expected to restraint the growth of coated paper market.
The report provides a brief introduction of the market and deals with detailed research methodology for calculating market size and forecasts, secondary data sources used and the primary inputs which were taken for data validation. This section also outlines various segments which have been covered as part of the report.
The next section provides comprehensive market dynamics through an overview section along with growth drivers, challenges and opportunities which exist in the current market. This section of the report also provides global and regional regulations which are determining the market growth and industry value chain analysis of coated paper market. Complete industry analysis has also been covered through Porter’s five forces model as a part of this report section.
The major players discussed in this report include Stora Enso Oyj, Verso Corporation, Oji Holdings Corp., Sappi Limited, Asia Pulp & Paper Co. Limited, and Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
In the report, global coated paper market has been segmented by product type, by application, and geography:
- By Product Type
- Standard Coated Fine Paper
- Art Paper
- Coated Fine Paper
- Coated Ground wood Paper
- By Application
- Business Communication
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
Key questions answered by the report
- What will be the coated paper market size from 2017 to 2022?
- How are the major drivers and restraints affecting the global coated paper market growth and the opportunities which exist for key vendors?
- Which segment and region will drive or lead the market growth and why?
- A comprehensive analysis of competitive landscape and key market participants’ behaviour
- Key strategies being adopted by vendors, with in-depth analysis along with their impact on competition and market growth