Food Storage Bags Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Closure Type (Zipper, Slider, Fold Tops), By Material Type (Plastic, Paper, Aluminum, Silicon), By End-user (Commercial, Food Services, Household), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Oct 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616082
- Pages : 143
The food storage bags market is projected to grow at a significant level in the forecast period.
Food preservation and storage are two purposes for which food storage bags are used. These stretchable, airtight, and resealable bags are frequently made of plastics like polypropylene and polyethene, as well as paper, aluminium, silicon, and other materials. End users may protect their edible products from pathogens, air, and moisture by using food storage bags. They assist in greatly extending the shelf life of food goods. Due to their numerous benefits, including reusability, food storage bags like zip-top bags and freezer bags are becoming more and more popular. Fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as leftover food, are frequently stored in food storage bags. Food storage bags are essential because they preserve food's freshness longer than if it were kept in an open container. They also occupy less room in the refrigerator or freezer than conventional containers do which is a major reason why it is getting popular among consumers.
One of the plastic bags that is used the most frequently in daily life is the food storage bag. Due to their chemical inertness, food storage bags are ideal for packing a variety of items. Food storage bags are among the alternatives that are viable options for packing food, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals due to their high durability-to-weight ratio and increased flexibility. The major reason driving the demand for packaged or frozen food—and hence a greater need for food storage bags in various nations is the growth of the middle class. Some of the developed regions have high spending levels and affluent lifestyles, making them a mature market for food storage bags. Therefore, these are the elements that are most likely to fuel the market for food storage bags.
- Changing food consumption habits is a key factor fueling market growth: Food storage containers offer a useful and practical answer for portioned meals, making it simple for people to store and arrange their prepared food for the week. They ensure that the food stays fresh for extended lengths of time by guarding against contamination, air exposure, and moisture.
- Variety in size of food storages helps in maintaining food portions: To better control calorie consumption and maintain a balanced diet, people can portion out their meals and snacks using food storage bags. These bags offer practical portion-sized storage solutions for a range of food products.
- Awareness towards sustainability is promoting market dynamics: Market growth is projected to be aided by rising consumer demand for environmentally friendly and sustainable packaging options as well as advancements in biodegradable and compostable food storage bags.
- Easy portable solution by food storage bags aiding in market growth: Convenient and portable food storage options are in greater demand as people lead busier lifestyles. The versatility of food storage bags allows you to carry your meals, snacks, or ingredients for consumption while travelling. They are compact, lightweight, and convenient to travel, and frequently include airtight closures that keep out spills and leaks while in transit.
- Food storage bags keep food safe which is a prime market growth factor: Food may be protected from external factors that can endanger its safety with the use of food storage bags. For those who are busy, they provide convenience and portability. Additionally, these bags let customers pack their meals or snacks for the office, on the road, or for outdoor activities while maintaining proper storage and sanitation.
- Growth of e-commerce is fostering market developments: Over the past several years, the e-commerce industry has experienced substantial growth. The need for food storage containers is expanding as e-commerce develops and grows, along with the online sales of food goods. This will generate lots of prospects for the market to expand.
Products offered by key companies:
- Freezer Bag, Ziploc Freezer bags are a type of food storage bag that is offered by Ziploc. Each bag prevents freezer burn while preserving the flavour and freshness of the food. It contributes to reduced freezer burn, which leads to less food and money lost. These bags are strong and long-lasting, and they include a Smart Zip Plus closure that shields food from impurities.
- Vacuum seal bags, Universal Plastic Bags: Universal Plastic bags offer Vacuum seal storage bags and pouches with custom printing that are of the highest quality and offer the best flexibility, impact resistance, and durability. These products are made to resist both hot and cold climates.
The prominent growth in the Zipper sector under the Closure segment
Based on closure type, zipper remains the most popular type, owing to their various benefits. A sizeable portion of the market is occupied by the zipper closure category. Furthermore, it is anticipated to present a new opportunity within the projection period. A zip-closure bag is a sturdy, airtight plastic bag that shields a product from oxidation and moisture. Zip lock bags are comprised of durable materials that successfully protect items, and their reusability makes them a popular option for end usage. Consumers of handbags tend to buy zippers the most for a variety of reasons, including their usefulness in keeping objects secure within the bag. Zippers are essential to a bag's design and attractiveness since they make it easy to open and seal a bag. During the projection period, the utilization of zipper-closure bags across several industries is anticipated to enhance both the target segment and the market as a whole.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a significant share of the Food Storage bags market:
The largest producers of many crops, including rice, wheat, maize (corn), soybeans, and barley, are found in the Asia Pacific area, which includes China, India, Japan, and South Korea. These crops are very climatically sensitive, which renders them vulnerable to natural disasters or crop failure. In addition to this, rapid urbanization and rising population levels have raised demand for food items, which has resulted in a rise in packaged food consumption among consumers throughout the world. Particularly, China is dominating the Asia-Pacific food storage container market as a result of the substantial production and consumption of packaged foods, which has further fueled market expansion in this region.
- Amcor in April 2022, added a ground-breaking innovation to its pharmaceutical container business by combining new high-shield laminates that provide improved sustainability. These laminates are made to adhere to the pharmaceutical industry's recyclability objectives while still meeting the stringent standards of the sector, including high performance and barrier requirements.
- BY CLOSURE TYPE
- Fold Tops
- BY MATERIAL TYPE
- BY END-USER
- Food Services
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Research Data
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. FOOD STORAGE BAGS MARKET, BY CLOSURE TYPE
5.4. Fold Tops
6. FOOD STORAGE BAGS MARKET, BY MATERIAL TYPE
7. FOOD STORAGE BAGS MARKET, BY END-USER
7.3. Food Services
8. FOOD STORAGE BAGS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.3. Market Share Analysis
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. Reynolds Consumer Products
10.3. The Glad Products Company
10.4. Inteplast Group
10.5. Falcon Pack
10.6. Fantastic Industries Inc.
10.7. Duropak Limited
10.8. OK Packaging Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
10.9. Universal Plastic Bags
10.10. Champion Plastics
Reynolds Consumer Products
The Glad Products Company
Fantastic Industries Inc.
OK Packaging Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Universal Plastic Bags
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Air Bubble Bags Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|
|Cassava Bags Market Size, Share, & Trends: Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|Freezer Bags Market Share & Trends: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Oct 2023|
|Craft Bags Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|
|Refuse Bags Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|