Digital Out Of Home Advertising Market Size, Share, Opportunities, COVID 19 Impact, And Trends By Product (Digital Urban Panels, Digital Billboards, Digital Posters, Others), By End-User Industry (Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Banking, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2021 To 2026
- Published : Oct 2021
- Report Code : KSI061611334
- Pages : 104
The Digital Out of Home Advertising market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 10.35% over the forecast period to reach a market size of US$33.372 billion in 2026, from US$16.750 billion in 2019.
The market is expected to surge in the coming years, due to the growth of digital advertising by various corporations, institutions, and others, worldwide. Digital-out-of-home advertising has been a major growing method of advertising, worldwide. It has been offering and providing several advantages, like improving and targeting traffic data. Moreover, it has also increased the creative advertising ability, which is essential to attract customers. According to several official surveys conducted in the past few years, there has been a significant surge in the popularity of DooH services in countries and regions such as the United States, Europe, China, and India.
Major firms and corporations have been making significant developments in the market.
- In September 2021, UZE Mobily, one of the major players in the market, announced the launch of a novel self-service, end to end and fully automated programmatic advertising platform for both small and large businesses. Under this platform, the advertisers will be allowed to run their mobile DooH home ad campaigns by themselves across the UZE's marketplace of around 200k stationary and mobility displays.
- In September 2021, Multiply Group, a major subsidiary of International Holdings Company, announced that it had increased and surged its investment in its United States digital media platform with a follow-up investment in Firefly. The company had stated that the novel transaction and investment had been in line with the company's values and strategy to capture a key market share in DooH. Multiply Group, with this novel transaction, had been aiming to bring digital advertisement services to rideshares and taxis in the MENA region.
- In September 2021, Alfi Inc. announced that it had partnered with Vistar Media, a major programmatic exchange to offer agencies and advertisers programmatic access to Alfi's impactful and imperative inventory. Under this agreement, Alfi would allow its users to purchase DooH campaigns programmatically.
Growth in the retail sector
The market is expected to surge in the coming years, due to the rising demand for digital out-of-home advertising by retail sectors, worldwide. DooH media and advertising has proven to be a major source of enhancing and increasing awareness, driving and growing more retail store visits, developing brand equity, and enhancing overall retailing advertising effectiveness. DooH offers considerable benefits to retailers. With location-based messaging, it allows a consumer to have last moment store turns and purchase decisions at the last moment. Major companies have been making significant developments in the market. For instance, in June 2021, Grocery TV announced that it would be expanding its digital advertising network to around 6,000 retail locations across key DMAs, which also include New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Grocery TV, which was launched in 2019, had become one of the biggest DooH advertising networks in grocery retail.
Global Digital Out of Home Advertising Market Scope:
|The market size value in 2019||US$16.750 billion|
|The market size value in 2026||US$33.372 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.35% from 2019 to 2026|
|Forecast Unit (Value)||USD Billion|
|Segments covered||Product, End-User Industry, And Geography|
|Regions covered||North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific|
|Companies covered||Lamar Advertising Company, OUTFRONT Media Inc., Primedia Outdoor, Broadsign, JCDecaux Group, Fairway Outdoor Advertising, Hurricane Media UK Ltd, AllOver Media, LLC, Clear Channel Outdoor, Ocean Outdoor UK Limited|
|Customization scope||Free report customization with purchase|
- By Product
- Digital Urban Panel
- Digital Billboards
- Digital Posters
- By End User Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the size of the global digital out of home advertising market?
A1. Digital Out Of Home Advertising Market was valued at US$16.750 billion in 2019.
Q2. What are the growth prospects for the digital out of home market?
A2. The global digital out of home market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.35% during the forecast period.
Q3. What will be the digital out of home advertising market size by 2026?
A3. The digital out of home advertising market is expected to reach a total market size of US$33.372 billion by 2026.
Q4. What factors are anticipated to drive the digital out of home market growth?
A4. The growing utilization of commercial displays in the advertising sector is projected to fuel the digital-out-of-home market growth.
Q5. Who are the major players in the digital out of home advertising market?
A5. Prominent/major key market players in the Digital Out of Home market include Lamar Advertising Company, OUTFRONT Media Inc., Primedia Outdoor, and Broadsign among others.
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Data
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Research Highlights
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. The threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Digital Out of Home Advertising Market Analysis, By Product
5.2. Digital Urban Panel
5.3. Digital Billboards
5.4. Digital Posters
6. Digital Out of Home Advertising Market Analysis, By End User Industry
7. Digital Out of Home Advertising Market Analysis, By Geography
7.2. North America
7.2.1. United States
7.3. South America
7.5. Middle East and Africa
7.5.1. Saudi Arabia
7.6. Asia Pacific
8. Competitive Environment and Analysis
8.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
8.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
8.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
8.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
9. Company Profiles
9.1. Lamar Advertising Company
9.2. OUTFRONT Media Inc.
9.3. Primedia Outdoor
9.5. JCDecaux Group
9.6. Fairway Outdoor Advertising
9.7. Hurricane Media UK Ltd.
9.8. AllOver Media LLC
9.9. Clear Channel Outdoor
9.10. Ocean Outdoor UK Ltd.
Lamar Advertising Company
OUTFRONT Media Inc.
Fairway Outdoor Advertising
Hurricane Media UK Ltd.
AllOver Media LLC
Clear Channel Outdoor
Ocean Outdoor UK Ltd.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Mobile Advertising Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Nov 2023|
|3D Telepresence Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||May 2023|
|Canada Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Market Size: 2022-2027||Feb 2022|
|In-Game Advertising Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2022–2027||Jul 2022|
|Digital Video Advertising Market Size: Industry Report, 2021–2026||Nov 2021|