Generative AI Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Offering (Software, Services), By Application (Language, Audio And Speech, Visual, Others), By Model (Generative Adversarial Networks (gans), Transformer-based Models, Others), By End-user Industry (Automotive, Healthcare/drug Discovery, Media And Entertainment, Bfsi, Education, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Nov 2023
- Report Code : KSI061616183
- Pages : 142
The generative AI market is expected to develop at a rapid rate over the projected period, owing to a slew of key business factors. Several critical aspects are driving the growth of the generative AI industry.
These cases include the continual growth of artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies, which create an atmosphere that encourages creativity. Moreover, the increase in content creation efforts and the growing need for creative applications are both contributing considerably to the growth of the Large Language Model market, which is boosting the generative AI sector. The development of unique cloud storage solutions that provide easy data access supports the growth trajectory by reducing difficulties in data access. Furthermore, aspects such as the increasing uses of tools such as super-resolution, text-to-image conversion, and text-to-video conversion, as well as the growing desire to automate workflow across sectors, are driving the demand for generative AI applications.
For example, Open AI, an American artificial intelligence corporation located in the United States, introduced Visual ChatGPT in September 2023, which consists of numerous visual foundation models and allows users to engage with ChatGPT via graphical user interfaces.
Generative AI is a form of technology that uses AI and machine learning (ML) to create algorithms for creating new digital texts, images, videos, audio, or code. Algorithms drive it, identifying underlying input patterns and producing equivalent outcomes. As a result, it is widely used in a variety of fields, including banking and finance, robotics, healthcare, and information technology.
The rise in demand for AI-generated content has been a major driver of the generative AI market's expansion. Companies and people may create vast volumes of material quickly and at scale with AI-generated content. This efficiency is especially beneficial in businesses like marketing and advertising, where customization and diversity of material are key to engaging consumers successfully.
Furthermore, AI can tailor content depending on user preferences, making it more interesting and relevant. In addition, advances in deep learning and the aim to give users and customers more customized, engaging, and relevant information and experiences are propelling the industry. Generative AI enables models to become multimodal, which means they can interpret many modalities at the same time, such as images and text, widening their application areas and enhancing their adaptability. Generative AI improves the link to the world by allowing humans to speak with computers using natural language rather than programming languages. Generative AI can disrupt organizations by creating new options for automation, creativity, and customization, all while cutting costs and enhancing customer experience. The expanding usage of new solutions such as super-resolution, text-to-image conversion, and text-to-video conversion is driving the need for generative AI applications in industries such as entertainment, healthcare, engineering, finance, and military. For example, in March 2023, Grammarly, Inc., a U.S.-based AI-based writing helper, announced its public release of GrammarlyGo, a generative AI feature that allows users to produce write, edit, and modify text.
- The growing application in various industries is propelling market growth: The adaptability and potential of generative AI in several industries have fueled its adoption and contributed to market development. The entertainment and media sectors have made substantial use of generative AI. It is used in movies and video games to create realistic computer-generated images and special effects. Furthermore, generative AI has altered advertising and marketing techniques by letting firms create personalized and tailored material, allowing them to adjust their messaging and offerings to particular customers. It is also employed in the healthcare industry for activities including medical picture analysis, medication discovery, illness diagnosis, and treatment planning. Generative AI models can create synthetic medical visuals, imitate physiological systems, and aid in precision medicine efforts. Generative AI is also being employed in the manufacturing sector as it aids in improving the efficiency and productivity
- Generative aids in efficiently managing big data and hence is widely used by companies: The rapid growth of digital gadgets, social media, and the internet has resulted in an explosion of data. To learn and produce fresh content, generative AI systems require massive volumes of data. Furthermore, greater data helps generative AI models capture a larger spectrum of patterns and variances found in the actual world. This can lead to more realistic and accurate content development. The growing amount of generated data may be used for data augmentation and synthesis. To increase generality and flexibility, generative AI models may be trained on augmented datasets by merging actual and generated data. This technique addresses issues such as limited real-world training data and allows generative AI models to handle a broader range of scenarios.
- Rising interest in conversational AI is the primary factor transforming the market: Conventional AI-based conversational interfaces are limited to predetermined instructions and fail to grasp the intent of inquiries, resulting in poor results. Conversational AI addresses this issue by learning, comprehending, and preparing chat replies depending on context and purpose. Several companies are building apps based on OpenAI's ChatGPT or conversational chatbots that accept photos or text as input and output text. These solutions address common problems, automate regular client questions, and provide individualised help to increase customer satisfaction. Conversational bots powered by GenAI enhance customer data analysis and deliver insights to improve business operations. For example, Salesforce introduced two generative artificial intelligence (AI) tools for the commerce experience: Commerce GPT and Marketing GPT in June 2023. The Marketing GPT model uses real-time data from Salesforce's data cloud platform to create creative audience segmentation, tailored mailings, and marketing campaigns.
- The rising trend of developing a virtual world in the metaverse is fueling market expansion: Generative AI is commonly used by AI developers to generate gaming settings and new virtual worlds. It allows virtual reality (VR) developers to construct an infinite number of unique and immersive gaming worlds. As a result, application use cases such as VR gaming and VR training simulations are highly efficient. As a result, the earliest AI deployments in business will most likely concentrate on enhancing human AI with a workforce (human employees collaborating with intelligent virtual assistants or cobots). This will considerably boost market expansion throughout the world. For example, NVIDIA has announced a substantial update to its NVIDIA OmniverseTM platform, which includes new foundation apps and services for developers and industrial companies to optimize and enhance their 3D processes using the OpenUSD framework and generative AI in August 2023.
Products offered by key companies:
- Studio Bot, Google: Studio Bot is an Android development coding assistant developed by Google. It's a conversational experience in Android Studio that helps users to be more productive by answering questions about Android development. It is driven by artificial intelligence and understands natural language, allowing you to ask inquiries about progress in plain English. Android developers may use Studio Bot to produce code, access relevant resources, learn best practices, and save time.
- NeMo, Nvidia Corporation: NVIDIA NeMoTM is a cloud-native, end-to-end platform for building, customizing, and deploying generative AI models anywhere. It comprises frameworks for training and inferencing, guardrailing toolkits, data curation tools, and pretrained models, providing organizations with a straightforward, cost-effective, and quick approach to deploying generative AI.
The prominent growth in the services sector under the offering segment
The service sector had a significant growth rate and is poised to dominate the market over the forecast period. The segment's expansion can be linked to growing concerns about data security, fraud detection, business prediction, and risk factor modeling. Cloud-based generative AI services are predicted to acquire popularity because of their flexibility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness, which will boost the service segment's expansion. For example, in June 2023, Accenture and Microsoft collaborated to help enterprises reinvent their businesses by leveraging the potential of generative AI accelerated by the cloud. It assists clients in determining the best strategy to establish and enhance technology in their business. Both these companies have already worked with a wide range of clients in various sectors. For example, they collaborated with Radisson Hotel Group to develop an intelligent, automated system that manages guest cancellations and generates draft responses to guest reviews, addressing feedback with a full understanding of specific positive and negative elements. Each contact teaches the algorithm something new, making each answer smarter than the last.
The North American region is expected to hold a significant share of the generative AI market:
North America, particularly the United States, has seen a significant increase in demand for generative AI. This demand has been fueled by the region's rich technical environment, investment in AI research, and the presence of prominent IT businesses. The emphasis on innovation and digital transformation in North America has produced an ideal environment for the deployment of generative AI technology. Healthcare, finance, entertainment, and marketing are among the industries that have been at the forefront of leveraging generative AI to create breakthroughs and enhance operations. In the medical field, generative AI is being utilized to accelerate drug discovery, improve medical imaging analysis, and aid in illness diagnosis. For tasks such as algorithmic trading, fraud detection, and risk assessment, the banking industry has adopted generative AI. Generative AI has transformed the entertainment sector by creating realistic visuals, movies, and music. Personalized suggestions, consumer segmentation, and creative content development have all benefited from generative AI in marketing and advertising. North America's entrepreneurial spirit and start-up culture are also driving demand for generative AI. Numerous AI start-ups are focusing on building unique generative AI solutions to satisfy the specialized demands of diverse sectors. Furthermore, the increased availability of large-scale datasets and powerful computer infrastructure in North America has supplied the resources required to train and deploy complex generative AI models.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS), an organization that administers IT services in the United States, introduced Amazon Bedrock and numerous generative AI services in April 2023. This service promises to provide AWS users with a set of generative AI tools for building chatbots, creating and summarizing text, and categorizing photos in response to a prompt.
- Amazon has launched generative AI to assist merchants in writing product descriptions. Amazon is leveraging the most recent advances in artificial intelligence to significantly improve the listing creation and maintenance experience for merchants. A new set of generative capabilities will make it easier for Amazon sellers to write more detailed and engaging product descriptions, titles, and listing metadata. These new features will allow vendors to offer new items more quickly and easily, as well as improve current listings, allowing shoppers to make more confident purchasing decisions.
- Microsoft Corp. released Microsoft 365 Copilot, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) assistant function for Microsoft 365 services and apps, in March 2023. Microsoft 365 Copilot could aid businesses in saving time, streamlining and automating IT operations, and increasing productivity.
- BY OFFERING
- BY APPLICATION
- Audio and Speech
- BY MODEL
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Transformer-based models
- BY END-USER INDUSTRY
- Healthcare/Drug Discovery
- Media and Entertainment
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.2. Research Process
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key Findings
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. GENERATIVE AI MARKET, BY OFFERING
6. GENERATIVE AI MARKET, BY MODEL
6.2. Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
6.3. Transformer-based models
7. GENERATIVE AI MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7.3. Audio and Speech
8. GENERATIVE AIMARKET, BY END-USER INDUSTRY
8.3. Healthcare/Drug Discovery
8.4. Media and Entertainment
9. GENERATIVE AIMARKET MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
9.2. North America
9.2.1. United States
9.3. South America
9.4.1. United Kingdom
9.5. The Middle East and Africa
9.5.1. Saudi Arabia
9.6. Asia Pacific
9.6.4. South Korea
10. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
10.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
10.2. Market Share Analysis
10.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
10.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
11. COMPANY PROFILES
11.1. Nvidia Corporation
11.2. Google, Inc.
11.3. Microsoft Corporation
11.4. Amazon Web Services
11.5. IBM Corporation
11.6. Oracle Corporation
11.7. SAS Institute, Inc.
11.9. Hugging Face
11.10. Imandra Inc.
Amazon Web Services
SAS Institute, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Global Edge AI Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2021–2026||Jul 2021|
|AI Chatbot Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Apr 2023|
|Emotional AI Market Size & Share, Industry Report, 2023 – 2028||Apr 2023|
|AI In Music Market Size & Share: Industry Report, 2023-2028||Apr 2023|
|Adaptive AI Market Size, Share & Growth: Report, 2023 - 2028||Oct 2023|