AI In Precision Therapies Market Size, Share, Opportunities, And Trends By Therapy Type (Personalized Medicine, Targeted Therapies, Gene Therapies, Cell Therapies, Immunotherapies, Others), By Application (Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Rare Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Others), By End-User (Hospitals And Clinics, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Research Institutes And Academic Centers, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2023 To 2028
- Published : Aug 2023
- Report Code : KSI061615866
- Pages : 146
The AI in precision therapies market is a unique and disruptive method to revolutionising personalised medicine and patient care. Precision therapies seek to personalise medical treatments based on an individual's genetic make-up, lifestyle, and illness features, resulting in best results with minimal side effects. The use of AI technology in this discipline has considerably sped the identification of prospective biomarkers, pharmacological targets, and therapy choices, as well as enabling efficient data processing and patient profiling. AI algorithms can analyse massive amounts of patient data, genetic data, and clinical trial outcomes, leading healthcare practitioners in the delivery of precise and focused medications. The AI in precision therapies market has significant promise for defining the future of healthcare, leading to more effective and patient-centred therapies.
Personalized and Precision Medicine Trends in the AI in Precision Therapies Market.
The market for AI in precision therapies is being driven by developments in personalised and precision medicine. These developments emphasise the need of personalising medical therapies to individual individuals based on their distinct genetic composition, lifestyle, and illness features. Technological and genetic advances have aided in the discovery of particular biomarkers and therapeutic targets, allowing for more precise and tailored therapy. AI is critical in predicting therapy responses and illness outcomes by analysing massive datasets such as genomes, clinical records, and real-time patient data. The rising acknowledgment of the value of personalised and precision medicine in improving patient outcomes has resulted in a rise in the use of AI-powered solutions in precision therapeutics.
Increasing Availability of Healthcare Big Data Enhances the AI in Precision Therapies Market Growth.
The growing availability of healthcare big data is a major driver of growth in the AI in precision therapies market. Electronic health records, genetic sequences, medical imaging, and patient-generated data are all creating massive amounts of data in healthcare systems. This plethora of data offers important insights into illness patterns, treatment responses, and patient outcomes. This data may be analysed by AI systems to find patterns, develop novel biomarkers, and optimise precision medicines. The availability of healthcare big data allows for more accurate predictive modelling and personalised therapy suggestions, which improves precision medicine techniques. As data volumes increase, AI's role in capturing and understanding healthcare big data becomes increasingly important in creating precision medicines.
Drug Discovery and Development Enhancements in the AI in Precision Therapies Market.
Enhancements to drug research and development are a significant driver in the AI in precision therapies industry. AI tools are speeding up target selection, lead optimisation, and candidate screening in the traditional drug development process. AI systems can analyse massive databases of biological information, chemical structures, and clinical trial data with more precision and speed to uncover prospective medication candidates. AI shortens the drug development process and lowers the cost of bringing novel medicines to market by predicting drug-target interactions and analysing safety profiles. AI integration in drug discovery has the ability to open up new treatment alternatives and enhance precision medicines for a variety of ailments.
North America is the Market Leader in the AI in Precision Therapies Market.
North America was regarded as the market leader in AI in precision therapies market. The United States, in particular, has been at the forefront of AI technology research, development, and acceptance in precision medicine and therapeutics. The sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, considerable investments in AI research, and the presence of prominent pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporations have all contributed to North America's supremacy. Furthermore, the region's emphasis on personalised medicine and precision healthcare has increased demand for AI-powered solutions that enhance patient outcomes and treatment efficacy. North America is projected to maintain its dominating position in the AI in precision therapies market as AI technologies advance.
AI's Contribution to Clinical Trial Optimization in the AI in Precision Therapies Market Size.
The contribution of AI to clinical trial optimisation is a crucial aspect in the market for AI in precision therapies. AI technology can help with patient recruiting, protocol design, and data analysis in clinical trials. AI-powered algorithms can find prospective patient groups that meet specified criteria in order to speed up recruitment and improve trial efficiency. AI predicts patient reactions to therapies by analysing vast datasets, allowing for improved protocol design and patient stratification. AI-powered real-time data monitoring enables the early detection of safety concerns and treatment efficacy, resulting in timely interventions and improved trial outcomes. AI's role in clinical trial optimisation promotes speedier drug development, lowers trial costs, and advances precision medicines.
- In July 2023, Tempus, a pioneer in artificial intelligence and precision medicine, announced a new collaboration to develop a companion diagnostic (CDx) test with TScan Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of TCR-engineered T cell therapies (TCR-T) for cancer patients. The partnership supports TScan's screening procedure for its Phase 1 solid tumour clinical trial, which is meant to allow patients to receive customised TCR-T mixes based on tumour antigen positivity and intact HLA expression.
- In September 2021, Mila, the Quebec Artificial Intelligence Institute, announced today the beginning of a collaboration with Deep Genomics, a leader in therapeutic artificial intelligence therapies. This agreement will enable the firm to join Mila's network and take benefit of the research institute's recruitment operations. Deep Genomics employs artificial intelligence and machine learning to programme and choose revolutionary therapies for genetic illnesses with unmet medical needs. The business just received a $180 million Series C funding, the largest in Canadian biotech history, which will allow it to treble its team size in two years.
- Biomarker Discovery: PathAI's artificial intelligence (AI) technology aids in the development and validation of novel biomarkers linked with certain illnesses. This capacity is critical for furthering precision medicine by identifying patients who will benefit most from tailored medicines.
- Real-World Data Analytics: Flatiron Health collects and analyses real-world data from electronic health records, cancer practices, and other sources in order to produce important insights into patient outcomes, treatment responses, and disease patterns. This massive collection uses Artificial intelligence to uncover significant patterns and trends.
- Genomic Variant Analysis: Deep Genomics uses artificial intelligence to interpret genomic data and analyse genetic variations, assisting in identifying disease-causing mutations and prioritizing prospective targets for precision medicines.
- AI-Powered Clinical Decision Support: Tempus created AI algorithms that analyse patient data such as genetic information, electronic health records, and medical imaging to deliver personalised therapy suggestions to clinicians. Individual patients benefit from the AI-powered clinical decision support system, which identifies appropriate medicines and prospective clinical trial prospects.
- By Therapy Type
- Personalized Medicine
- Targeted Therapies
- Gene Therapies
- Cell Therapies
- By Application
- Infectious Diseases
- Rare Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- By End-User
- Hospitals And Clinics
- Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies
- Research Institutes And Academic Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.4. Market Segmentation
1.7. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Data
2.3. Research Design
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Research Highlights
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. AI IN PRECISION THERAPIES MARKET, BY THERAPY TYPE
5.2. PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
5.3. TARGETED THERAPIES
5.4. GENE THERAPIES
5.5. CELL THERAPIES
6. AI IN PRECISION THERAPIES MARKET, BY APPLICATION
6.5. INFECTIOUS DISEASES
6.6. RARE DISEASES
6.7. AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES
7. AI IN PRECISION THERAPIES MARKET, BY END-USER
7.2. HOSPITALS AND CLINICS
7.3. PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOTECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
7.4. RESEARCH INSTITUTES AND ACADEMIC CENTERS
8. AI IN PRECISION THERAPIES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.2.1. United States
8.3. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT AND ANALYSIS
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. IBM WATSON HEALTH (A DIVISION OF IBM CORPORATION)
10.2. GOOGLE HEALTH (A DIVISION OF ALPHABET INC.)
10.3. TEMPUS LABS, INC.
10.4. NVIDIA CORPORATION
10.5. DEEP GENOMICS, INC.
10.6. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
10.7. OWKIN, INC.
10.8. BENEVOLENTAI LTD.
10.9. RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
10.10. CLOUD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
Ibm Watson Health (A Division Of Ibm Corporation)
Google Health (A Division Of Alphabet Inc.)
Tempus Labs, Inc.
Deep Genomics, Inc.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Size & Share | 2019 - 2024||Mar 2023|
|Home Infusion Therapy Market Size: Industry Report, 2023 - 2028||Jul 2023|
|AI In Dental Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends: Report, 2023-2028||Aug 2023|
|AI In Dermatology Diagnosis Market Size & Trends: Report, 2023-2028||Aug 2023|
|AI In Medical Billing Market Size & Share: Report, 2023 - 2028||Aug 2023|