Data Center Logical Security Market Size, Share, Opportunities, COVID-19 Impact, And Trends By Data Center Type (Small, Medium, Large), By Service Type (Security Consulting Services, Managed Security Services), By Solution Type (Threat And Service Type Security Solutions, Access Control And Compliance, Data Protection Solutions), By End User (BFSI, Healthcare, Government, Energy, Retail, Others), And By Geography - Forecasts From 2022 To 2027
- Published : Nov 2022
- Report Code : KSI061610019
- Pages : 130
The data center logical security market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.03%, reaching a market size of US$5.897 billion in 2027 from US$3.664 billion in 2020.
The data center logical security includes password access, user identification, access rights, authenticating, etc. which safeguards for software of a system for an organization. Additionally, the growing adoption of cloud computing and the adoption of visualization solutions worldwide are driving the growth of the global data center logical security market in the forecast period. Furthermore, government and industry regulations, along with an increasing number of data centers, are fueling the market demand.
Also, increasing economic growth in the emerging economies of the world is further providing an impetus for the market to grow during the forecast period. For optimization of the efficiency of business processes, many IT organizations are focused on the consolidation and restructuring of data centers to increase the data storage capacity and provide high-end security. Furthermore, growing initiatives to prevent accidental or intentional data manipulation in data centers are further driving the market demand for data center logical security.
Hence, this is giving rise to an increase in IT investments for the development of IT security infrastructure for meeting the growing demand from various end-user industry verticals. Moreover, the ability of the global data center logical security market to deal with security breaches and protect sensitive data from unauthorized users is leading to drastic market growth in the forecast period and the upcoming years.
Growing data security concerns are driving the demand for data center logical security solutions, fueling the market growth in the forecast period.
However, there are several advantages to storing data on the cloud. security concerns remain. As in the cloud, there is a multi-tenant environment and a shared network infrastructure. This calls for the potential to access a customer’s data, which seems to be a risky procedure. However, there are safe harbor and privacy laws to protect the data, but it is still accessible to a malicious hacker attack or an accident that would lead to the leakage of data. Significant efforts have been made to send data in an encrypted format, but one has to make sure before leaving its premises. Hence, data privacy and security concerns are driving the market demand for the data center logical security market in the forecast period and the upcoming years.
The growing adoption of a cloud-based solution is propelling the growth of the data center logical security market in the forecast period.
There has been a continuous evolution in the era of information technology. These days executives are looking for more ways to explore cloud technology to strategize their business goals. The evolution of cloud-based services started from providing personal storage systems to an organization’s storage systems, thus, providing large organizations with an opportunity to connect in a better way. Today, more than fifty percent of organizations are adopting platforms, applications, and services that are enabled by the cloud, pushing the digital revolution ahead.
Also, the growth in cloud computing spending, which is expected to be six times more in comparison to IT spending through the forecast period, is further poised to drive market growth. In addition, key players like Google Apps, SalesForce, and other companies are gearing up to enter the competition, influencing the massive growth in cloud-based solutions. Hence, with the extensive use of a cloud-based solution, robust cloud security is necessary. This is because of the constant security threats risking cloud computing and making it vulnerable to malicious attacks. Thus, this has created a strong need for the logical security market to enter for the protection of data while on the cloud, further fueling the growth of the global data center logical security market in the forecast period and the coming years.
- August 2022: A new partnership with Intel Corporation has been announced by Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, a major global provider of cyber security solutions. The new Intel Pathfinder for RISC-V platform for IoT device makers will include Check Point Quantum IoT Protect. A new platform called Intel Pathfinder for RISC-V allows system software developers and SoC (system on a chip) developers to create new IoT devices. IoT device makers can integrate cutting-edge security at the start of the product lifecycle by activating Check Point Quantum IoT Protect within the platform.
- August 2022: A comprehensive project to improve Bahrain's Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) cyber security capabilities has been launched, according to Trend Micro Incorporated, a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions. Through its Worry-Free services, which have a variety of SMB-specific security solutions, it provides this service. The business seeks to assist SMBs across the country in their digital transformation efforts by providing specialized cybersecurity solutions to keep them safe in the developing digital world.
- Bosch Access Management System V2.0: The Access Management System V2.0 solution incorporates comprehensive access control capabilities with user-friendly operation. It has an easy-to-use map and alert viewer for a quick examination of all the equipment and entrances on the property as a standalone system. The operator of the video management system is capable of carrying out video-based ID verification at entrances thanks to the integrated system. With AMS, high-end access control solutions' features, performance, and robustness are combined with a contemporary UI that speeds up installation and configuration
- Check Point Harmony Endpoint: A robust endpoint security solution called Harmony Endpoint was developed to safeguard remote workers from a wide range of complicated threats. It guards against the endpoint's most immediate threats, including autonomous detection and response, breaches caused by ransomware, phishing, or drive-by malware that can be promptly contained. Modern machine learning and behavioral analysis algorithms stop malware before it causes damage.
Data Center Logical Security Market Scope:
|Market Size Value in 2020||US$3.664 billion|
|Market Size Value in 2027||US$5.897 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.03% from 2020 to 2027|
|Forecast Unit (Value)||USD Billion|
|Segments Covered||Data Center Type, Service Type, Solution Type, End User, And Geography|
|Regions Covered||North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific|
|Companies Covered||Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Trend Micro Incorporated, Italtel S.p.A., Juniper Networks, Inc., VMware, Inc, Fortinet, Inc., Intel Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc.|
|Customization Scope||Free report customization with purchase|
- By Data Center Type
- By Service Type
- Security Consulting Services
- Managed Security Services
- By Solution Type
- Threat and Service Type Security Solutions
- Access Control and Compliance
- Data Protection Solutions
- By End User
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. COVID-19 Scenario
1.3. Market Definition
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Data
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Research Highlights
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Data Center Logical Security Market Analysis, by Data Center Type
6. Data Center Logical Security Market Analysis, by Service Type
6.2. Security Consulting Services
6.3. Managed Security Services
7. Data Center Logical Security Market Analysis, by Solution Type
7.2. Threat and Service Type Security Solutions
7.3. Access Control and Compliance
7.4. Data Protection Solutions
8. Data Center Logical Security Market Analysis, by End User
9. Data Center Logical Security Market Analysis, by Geography
9.2. North America
9.2.1. United States
9.3. South America
9.5. Middle East and Africa
9.5.1. United Arab Emirates
9.5.2. Saudi Arabia
9.6. Asia Pacific
9.6.4. South Korea
10. Competitive Environment and Analysis
10.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
10.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
10.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
10.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
11. Company Profiles
11.1. Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
11.2. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
11.3. Trend Micro Incorporated
11.4. Italtel S.p.A.
11.5. Juniper Networks, Inc.
11.6. VMware, Inc
11.7. Fortinet, Inc.
11.8. Intel Corporation
11.9. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
11.11. Cisco Systems, Inc.
Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Trend Micro Incorporated
Juniper Networks, Inc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|Report Name||Published Month||Get Sample PDF|
|Data Center Colocation Market Size & Share: Report||2021 - 2026|
|Data Center Security Market Size & Share: Report||2021 - 2026|
|Americas Data Center Colocation Market Size: Report||2022-2027|
|Europe Middle East and Africa Data Center Colocation Market: 2022-2027||Europe Middle East and Africa Data Center Colocation Market: 2022-2027|
|Asia Pacific (APAC) Data Center Colocation Market Size: 2022 - 2027||Asia Pacific (APAC) Data Center Colocation Market Size: 2022 - 2027|