South America probiotics market is estimated to be valued at US$5.465 billion and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.96% to reach a market size of US$8.186 billion by 2025. Changing food pattern consumption coupled with the increasing number of people from these diseases is leading to the growing adoption of probiotics in daily diet. Growing health awareness and rising disposable incomes particularly in developing economies will bolster the growth of the probiotics market in the coming years. Growing demand for dietary supplements owing to increasing fitness goals among people will drive the market growth of probiotics for dietary supplements application which includes infant formula, food supplement, nutritional supplements, and specialty nutrients. The rising consumption of processed food, poor lifestyle patterns, and increased level of information from health authorities and media on nutrition and the link between health and diet has increased the demand for probiotics in functional food and beverages.
Unique reasons to buy South America probiotics market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of South America probiotics market -
1. The forecast period is from 2020 to 2025 with 2019 as the base year.
2. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
3. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.